So where is she??

zone

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Goku said:

I don't get why she's absent even on social media, her father is recovering but wasn't him already when she uploaded this cringy video with sam? :toodles::toodles:

8 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Probably finger painting while she watches Barbie movies. 

It would be in bad taste to be posting silly video while her tour was supposed to start. 

Maybe she finally found time to record new music, and things will work out better than we thought :OMGney:

4 hours ago, zone said:

Maybe she finally found time to record new music, and things will work out better than we thought :OMGney:

I guess it depends on why you think Domination was cancelled/postponed. 

I think Britney wanted family time but also tickets were doing terrible..

So if that is the case... I agree an album will be recorded and will be release before a new show is announced. 

If Britney literally cancelled just for Jaime than no I don’t think she will record until after the show starts 

44 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

lol do people really believe it's her sat behind her phone uploading stuff on instagram and twitter :gimmemoar: everything, even the artsy fartsy google images and runway videos, is gonna have to get thru Larry first :pieceofwhat:

It’s totally her with Instagram. She said that she loves Instagram. 

I don’t think her management post Bible phrases or Cameron Diaz’s pic (I remember when she reposted Cameron’s tomato’s pic). A lot of times when she posts videos you can clearly understand that she just put the phone on the floor or on a table. 

Why do u think she’s so lazy/stupid to use Instagram? 

24 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

It’s totally her with Instagram. She said that she loves Instagram. 

I don’t think her management post Bible phrases or Cameron Diaz’s pic (I remember when she reposted Cameron’s tomato’s pic). A lot of times when she posts videos you can clearly understand that she just put the phone on the floor or on a table. 

Why do u think she’s so lazy/stupid to use Instagram? 

i don't think she's stupid, i think they are obviously going to be making precautions by screening her content in case she's having a bad day and tries to pull a 'go to the light and see jesus' video

1 minute ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

i don't think she's stupid, i think they are obviously going to be making precautions by screening her content in case she's having a bad day and tries to pull a 'go to the light and see jesus' video

I was watching her Instagram profile and a lot of time she posts pics like this 

i think she really hates csip and she wants freedom. I feel so bad for her 

Archived