Britney has a lifestyle brand coming soon

Cappycorn87

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Cappy has to be a troll and if not one of those stans that makes me thankful Britney has security. 

Nope you can find them on other forums defending her in the same way and also actively commenting. If they were a troll , why go to other forums and only troll one subject, Britney? 

Tbh i really would like some sportswear stuff , it's something that i actually could buy. Plus for once it would be something that wouldn't seems too weird coming from her considering she's really into fitness and all in real life. Like for example you couldn't say that if she was doing a makeup line  :chershade:

3 hours ago, maquisl said:

I don't agree with the events. Of course sometimes she looks gorgeous (VMAs 2016, RMA 2017, the baby blue dress she wore for the BBMAs 2016 backstage, the outfits for the Glory promo in the UK  and way more) but lately she's been wearing VERY short and tight dresses and that doesnt look good to me. This one, for example, was so short that we could see a bit of her *** :mj: Oh, and the hair and make up has been a mess for years, I still can't forget the nude lipstick for the BBMAs 2016 and the clive davis gala's make up :nyheadache:

Click to view full size image

And as I always say, I like that she dresses like a normal person when we see her candids but her fashion sense is not nice at all :bedtime:

2018 barely had any events. I agree that the fragrance one and the GLAAD awards dress look messy but 2015-2016 have us amazing looks

8 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Well, this lifestyle brand is part of the contract her team signed with Epic Rights last year so my guess is still on for this spring :checkit:

She has no involvement at all, it's all on Epic Right's side so expect low quality things :whatitellu:

Read the press release

Britney very involved as she is with her perfume Empire and her music when her label sticks to Britney ideas.

Nobody has ever said her perfumes were of low quality, somebody on here said her lingerie line was good quality with great reviews, so don't expect low quality with this lifestyle brand since Britney involved.

6 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Her lingerie ended up in discount lots on eBay so is this true? 

celeb clothing lines are from a decade ago. Gwen Stefani, Timberlake, Russell Simmons - they’ve all abandoned their clothing lines 

Jessica Simpson and Jessica alba have successful lifestyle brands

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I love how you have to bring up her past to convince yourself that she is fine now 

idk why your acting like britney isnt on the same level as adele and taylor. Sure britney doesnt sell their numbers now but theyre both currently in their prime and britneys been out of hers for years. When britney came out she was bigger than adele and taylor combined. Ill be suprised if in 10 years taylor swift has half the fan base britney has now :bedtime:

Archived