Britney has a lifestyle brand coming soon

Cappycorn87

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully it's ONLY fitness/workout related stuff because at least that would make sense for her. People usually love her workout videos she posts and people have wanted to get in shape like her from the time she debuted and still to this day. She needs to not do anything involving skincare, makeup, beauty, hair, or fashion (aside from workout clothes). 

2 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

Hopefully it's ONLY fitness/workout related stuff because at least that would make sense for her. People usually love her workout videos she posts and people have wanted to get in shape like her from the time she debuted and still to this day. She needs to not do anything involving skincare, makeup, beauty, hair, or fashion (aside from workout clothes). 

One does not have to wear ugly high fashion to have style

Fashion and style are 2 different things

She designed nice pieces for her Candies line

Hope it fails and falls as fast as the intimate collection tbh :umok:

i love brit, but when it comes to this **** I have to be real....

if she’s going to cancel a rushed musical production and also have no new music in the works we should not support her money grabs. Btw who is looking to her for lifestyle inspiration?

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

We'll get lots of things:

• Stuff to get your residency in Vegas
  • 101 in Snapchat filters
  • Kits to create your own underwear to wear onstage
  • DVDs with singing lessons
  • Stuff to indefinitely postpone your residency in Vegas

:gloria:

55 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

You need to work for Britney's team cause points well made. 

She can eventually transition into other things if she decides to improve the way she looks and I feel like she will since she loves money so much 

Archived