Britney has a lifestyle brand coming soon

Cappycorn87

13 hours ago, Brat2017 said:

Britney is funny,  she should do those awkward/funny makeup tutorials 

“So you crab the coal, you crush it on your hand like this... *smushes it* ; then you smear it all over your eyes just like this *smears coal over eyes*

After that, grab your eyebrow tweezers and throw them in the trash! Put your hair in a pony tail and you are ready to start your day!”

:bedtime:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

You tried to post pics that made it seem like that's all Britney ever dresses like which is false

While she dresses for comfort, she can switch it up give what I posted which you chose not to post

you seriously see everything in black and white. Everything is either amazing or ****. I never said that she ALWAYS LOOKS LIKE ****.

only-a-sith-deals-in-absolutes-gif-4.gif

Even a blind chicken sometimes finds the corn. Just because she dresses ok once a month doesnt mean that she overall doesnt have **** taste in clothes.

and what you posted was tragic and trashy too. so ... :quirkney:

Honestly besides perfume and music who would want anything else from Britney at this point. 

Her makeup and hair are always a mess. She has been walking about with stains all  over her clothes a lot recently. Not to mention her style...

the lingerie line didn’t seem to do well at all...Candies only worked because kohl’s made sense for Britney

The only thing I would ever want is candle scents of her perfumes which are sold at affordable retailers. Also vinyl of her discography. 

14 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Honestly besides perfume and music who would want anything else from Britney at this point. 

Her makeup and hair are always a mess. She has been walking about with stains all  over her clothes a lot recently. Not to mention her style...

the lingerie line didn’t seem to do well at all...Candies only worked because kohl’s made sense for Britney

The only thing I would ever want is candle scents of her perfumes which are sold at affordable retailers. Also vinyl of her discography. 

Please re-read your first sentence since Britney has a huge global following

1 hour ago, stateofgracebritney said:

What???? Britney can dress so well when she wants to :schoolingtime:

have you seen her Hèrmes bag? Have you seen her Louis Vuitton limited edition bags? Have you seen her collection of the finest, most expensive Michael Kors bags :mj: 

she might not dress like that on a daily basis but she is always fancy at events 

I don't agree with the events. Of course sometimes she looks gorgeous (VMAs 2016, RMA 2017, the baby blue dress she wore for the BBMAs 2016 backstage, the outfits for the Glory promo in the UK  and way more) but lately she's been wearing VERY short and tight dresses and that doesnt look good to me. This one, for example, was so short that we could see a bit of her *** :mj: Oh, and the hair and make up has been a mess for years, I still can't forget the nude lipstick for the BBMAs 2016 and the clive davis gala's make up :nyheadache:

Click to view full size image

And as I always say, I like that she dresses like a normal person when we see her candids but her fashion sense is not nice at all :bedtime:

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Via Infinito said:

We (the company I'm working for) tried to approach her to be our awesome brand ambassador for her 20th Anniversary - her own sportwear line

But team Britney hasn't even responded, like no one.

Even her shop store doesn't have direct contact with her team. it's ridiculous

you know, stuff that us male fans can actually buy, but nothing.

Image may contain: shoes and text

Image may contain: text

Ii think your company should’ve contacted epic rights instead. They are the ones that deal with that stuff or at least that’s what they claim to do. They are a full service company so they are the ones making deals and stuff.

4 hours ago, Via Infinito said:

We (the company I'm working for) tried to approach her to be our awesome brand ambassador for her 20th Anniversary - her own sportwear line

But team Britney hasn't even responded, like no one.

Even her shop store doesn't have direct contact with her team. it's ridiculous

you know, stuff that us male fans can actually buy, but nothing.

Image may contain: shoes and text

Image may contain: text

She going to have a fitness line with her brand, so that could possibly be why they did not respond back. 

Archived