Britney has a lifestyle brand coming soon

Cappycorn87

Hahahaha I'd forgotten about that.

As many others have said before, Brit has terrible style, the way she keeps herself is a mess, the way she dresses, the way she does her make up, her hair, even the way she decorates her house like, a lot of the "art" she has in her house we've seen in videos and pictures are ugly and they're now gonna try to make her look as she has some sense of good style? LOL Just look at what she did to all the original costumes for POM, expressing her awesome taste and style:whatitellu:

Also, are they really gonna make us believe she's involved and is actually gonna create things for people to have some sort of aspirational lifesyle? Oh yeah, "the press release said it" so it has to be true :tifflmao:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cheshire-***** said:

I think it's not a bad idea for Britney to sell a lifestyle brand but it shouldn't be about classy or extra cool clothes,ect...
She should stuck to things she obviously love more than dressing up like a model. 

If she do the lifestyle thing, it should be about being comfy at home and maybe sport. She could sell high quality home wear clothes, things that are comfortable, things that relaxes you when you're at home, and maybe some sports things too. I think it would really fit how she might be irl, her lifestyle. It would be so cool and we could all be Britney at home lol. 

I don't have much more ideas but you get what I mean ! A lifestyle brand about what she likes instead of what she's supposed to like as a celebrity.

And above all of that, it will be different then all of the other lifestyle brand that there is (but I may be wrong I'm not really informed about that) 

Go read the press release 

It says in it what Britney going to do

44 minutes ago, Cyclops said:

Hahahaha I'd forgotten about that.

As many others have said before, Brit has terrible style, the way she keeps herself is a mess, the way she dresses, the way she does her make up, her hair, even the way she decorates her house like, a lot of the "art" she has in her house we've seen in videos and pictures are ugly and they're now gonna try to make her look as she has some sense of good style? LOL Just look at what she did to all the original costumes for POM, expressing her awesome taste and style:whatitellu:

Also, are they really gonna make us believe she's involved and is actually gonna create things for people to have some sort of aspirational lifesyle? Oh yeah, "the press release said it" so it has to be true :tifflmao:

Britney does not just slap her name on to anything and very involved in what she signs up to do

Her very successful perfume Empire being a great example 

Britney has great style when she chooses to

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZC8IAHFZbq/

Like I said, She has style when she chooses to want to dress fancy

You see how she can switch up like always

Most of that clothes are ugly af :nonono: Are you serious? :mcorangu:

14 hours ago, GemmaTeller said:

Hopefully it's ONLY fitness/workout related stuff because at least that would make sense for her. People usually love her workout videos she posts and people have wanted to get in shape like her from the time she debuted and still to this day. She needs to not do anything involving skincare, makeup, beauty, hair, or fashion (aside from workout clothes)

This. Brit's fashion sense is awful and she doesn't even know what's best and nice for her body. I mean, I don't have a perfect style but at least I look in the mirror before leaving home and I know when something doesn't look good on me. And I never even liked her red carpet outfits except for a few ones. And her hair and make up? Big NO :nyheadache:

BUT if this lifestyle brand is only fitness related stuff, I would be really interested as most people would. I hope they are smart enough to realize this.

14 hours ago, GemmaTeller said:

Hopefully it's ONLY fitness/workout related stuff because at least that would make sense for her. People usually love her workout videos she posts and people have wanted to get in shape like her from the time she debuted and still to this day.

YES! I'd love to see something like this again!

britney_yoga.jpg

25 minutes ago, maquisl said:

Most of that clothes are ugly af :nonono: Are you serious? :mcorangu:

This. Brit's fashion sense is awful and she doesn't even know what's best and nice for her body. I mean, I don't have a perfect style but at least I look in the mirror before leaving home and I know when something doesn't look good on me. And I never even liked her red carpet outfits except for a few ones. And her hair and make up? Big NO :nyheadache:

BUT if this lifestyle brand is only fitness related stuff, I would be really interested as most people would. I hope they are smart enough to realize this.

What???? Britney can dress so well when she wants to :schoolingtime:

have you seen her Hèrmes bag? Have you seen her Louis Vuitton limited edition bags? Have you seen her collection of the finest, most expensive Michael Kors bags :mj: 

she might not dress like that on a daily basis but she is always fancy at events 

Archived