Britney has a lifestyle brand coming soon

Cappycorn87

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Lol @ Cappy for thinking press releases tell the truth. Do you know that Larry said POM was going to be an all live show? LMAO!!! Stop embarassing yourself! 

When has he hasn’t? I’m still wondering if he’s paid by her team or not:ipass:

2 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Read the press release

Britney very involved as she is with her perfume Empire and her music when her label sticks to Britney ideas.

Nobody has ever said her perfumes were of low quality, somebody on here said her lingerie line was good quality with great reviews, so don't expect low quality with this lifestyle brand since Britney involved.

And this true ,her lingerie line was of good quality. better than Victoria Secret But you must be realistic unfortunately Britney does not have a good image for the general public.

9 hours ago, Fudgeney said:

idk why your acting like britney isnt on the same level as adele and taylor. Sure britney doesnt sell their numbers now but theyre both currently in their prime and britneys been out of hers for years. When britney came out she was bigger than adele and taylor combined. Ill be suprised if in 10 years taylor swift has half the fan base britney has now :bedtime:

yeah but Im talking about current Britney not Britney 10 years ago. Also lets not forget that Taylor is 12 years into her career and just had the biggest era of her career. I dont like comparissons in general im just annoyed that Cappy thinks Britney is still in her prime and that people outside of her fan base are still checking for her.

45 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

yeah but Im talking about current Britney not Britney 10 years ago. Also lets not forget that Taylor is 12 years into her career and just had the biggest era of her career. I dont like comparissons in general im just annoyed that Cappy thinks Britney is still in her prime and that people outside of her fan base are still checking for her.

Taylor will continue her huge reign because she cares about her career. 

Britney’s prime was four years...ppl are obviously going to surpass her overall. 

doesnt take away from how still has iconic songs and moments that ppl will remember. 

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I never said Britney was still in her prime and she does have a huge following 

Taylor last era was not really huge this go around

2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Taylor will continue her huge reign because she cares about her career. 

Britney’s prime was four years...ppl are obviously going to surpass her overall. 

doesnt take away from how still has iconic songs and moments that ppl will remember. 

Taylor last era was not that big and nobody stays on top forever

Let's not be delusional

15 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Let's not be delusional

Yeah, that's why Netflix made a special about her show, cause she is not relevant anymore lol. She is not hooked to a **** image so her career will last way longer. 

7 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Let's not be delusional

its hilarious when you talk about being delusional.

• Taylors last tour broke a record and is now the highest grossing US tour in history and grossed $266.1 million  JUST IN THE US.
  • The tour broke multiple venue attendance and grossing records.
  • The tour is the best-selling female tour in the United Kingdom in 2018
  • Reputation sold 2 million copies in its first week
  • Reputation was ranked as the number one album of 2018 on the Billboard 200
  • Look what you made me do broke several major records including the most Spotify streams in a 24-hour period by any artist.
  • Look what you made me do hit number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 with the biggest sales and streaming figures of the year
  • Look what you made me do was viewed 43.2 million times on YouTube in its first 24 hours, the most in any video in history
  • Delicate spent ten weeks at the top of the charts and 35 weeks in total.
1 hour ago, Lantis said:

Yeah, that's why Netflix made a special about her show, cause she is not relevant anymore lol. She is not hooked to a **** image so her career will last way longer. 

She couldn't even have a **** image even if she wanted to

She attempted a couple years ago and the public made it clear that they do not find her ****.

I never said she was irrelevant but her last era was not huge after the first single

59 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

its hilarious when you talk about being delusional.

• Taylors last tour broke a record and is now the highest grossing US tour in history and grossed $266.1 million  JUST IN THE US.
  • The tour broke multiple venue attendance and grossing records.
  • The tour is the best-selling female tour in the United Kingdom in 2018
  • Reputation sold 2 million copies in its first week
  • Reputation was ranked as the number one album of 2018 on the Billboard 200
  • Look what you made me do broke several major records including the most Spotify streams in a 24-hour period by any artist.
  • Look what you made me do hit number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 with the biggest sales and streaming figures of the year
  • Look what you made me do was viewed 43.2 million times on YouTube in its first 24 hours, the most in any video in history
  • Delicate spent ten weeks at the top of the charts and 35 weeks in total.

There was some success but still a bit of a decline 

Archived