Britney has a lifestyle brand coming soon

Cappycorn87

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, GemmaTeller said:

Hopefully it's ONLY fitness/workout related stuff because at least that would make sense for her. People usually love her workout videos she posts and people have wanted to get in shape like her from the time she debuted and still to this day. She needs to not do anything involving skincare, makeup, beauty, hair, or fashion (aside from workout clothes). 

Part of me wants her to do skincare because I kinda want to rub Britney moisturizer over my face and even though I agree with you, there is entertainment in the promo she does for them, like this masterpiece:

”I love this look” :hype:

She sounds like a literal talking Barbie, always wonder why they didn’t make talking doll version. I would totally buy it:well:

1 hour ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Hope it fails and falls as fast as the intimate collection tbh :umok:

i love brit, but when it comes to this **** I have to be real....

if she’s going to cancel a rushed musical production and also have no new music in the works we should not support her money grabs. Btw who is looking to her for lifestyle inspiration?

Her huge following all over the globe

2 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Her huge following all over the globe

Not for lifestyle babe. People love britney, yes. They root for her. But most of that is nostalgia or sympathy after the breakdown. People have a soft spot for her but do not envy her life nor aspire to look like her or copy her style (home or otherwise)

9 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

And that’s the tea! I was going to ask what lifestyle will she be promoting?

The lazy llfe. Hammocks, matresses, sofas  and sleepwear.

8 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney has a unique, cute sense of style when she wants to

her style is **** and out of date. Even in her prime it was very clear that she had no taste in fashion. Its endeering tbh but makes it that much more unrealistic that she is "involved" lmao. She will look at pics and say yes or no. thats it.

8 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

The lazy llfe. Hammocks, matresses, sofas  and sleepwear.

Can't believe that U forgot about fluffy pillow :schoolingtime: which is staple piece.

I wonder if we will see, cushions with Britney depiction made like those with emoticons :mhmsureny:

She would hate that idea :ricackle:

11 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

i cant wait to see what designers with actual good taste cooked up and watch Britney pretend to know the stuff when she promotes it.

hope it goes better than this:

who on earth directed this video?? :gloria::gloria::gloria: its like the concept was for Britney to read cue cards and act like she is reading them to the camera instead of memorizing them :gloria:

7 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Not for lifestyle babe. People love britney, yes. They root for her. But most of that is nostalgia or sympathy after the breakdown. People have a soft spot for her but do not envy her life nor aspire to look like her or copy her style (home or otherwise)

No No,MOst of it is people being a fan of her music and of her

Long time fans which are the majority

Please go sit down somewhere thinking anybody is has ever and will ever be a fan out of sympathy including the 2 clowns that upvoted your post

I think it's not a bad idea for Britney to sell a lifestyle brand but it shouldn't be about classy or extra cool clothes,ect...
She should stuck to things she obviously love more than dressing up like a model. 

If she do the lifestyle thing, it should be about being comfy at home and maybe sport. She could sell high quality home wear clothes, things that are comfortable, things that relaxes you when you're at home, and maybe some sports things too. I think it would really fit how she might be irl, her lifestyle. It would be so cool and we could all be Britney at home lol. 

I don't have much more ideas but you get what I mean ! A lifestyle brand about what she likes instead of what she's supposed to like as a celebrity.

And above all of that, it will be different then all of the other lifestyle brand that there is (but I may be wrong I'm not really informed about that) 

We (the company I'm working for) tried to approach her to be our awesome brand ambassador for her 20th Anniversary - her own sportwear line

But team Britney hasn't even responded, like no one.

Even her shop store doesn't have direct contact with her team. it's ridiculous

you know, stuff that us male fans can actually buy, but nothing.

Image may contain: shoes and text

Image may contain: text

Archived