[SPECIAL EVENT] The Sleepover Tour - Trick or Treat - Official Discussion Thread

DougieTheArtist

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/30/2020 at 4:32 AM, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

They posted a few tracks on YouTube and their SoundCloud last month. They said the tour concept was scrapped but they think the mixes deserve to be released:

Get Naked (I Got A Plan) / Breathe On Me:

Interlude / Freakshow: 

If U Seek Amy:

Inside Out:

Circus:

I wish I had seen this in time for last Halloween, but better late than never!

On 10/30/2020 at 11:32 AM, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

They posted a few tracks on YouTube and their SoundCloud last month. They said the tour concept was scrapped but they think the mixes deserve to be released:

Get Naked (I Got A Plan) / Breathe On Me:

Interlude / Freakshow: 

If U Seek Amy:

Inside Out:

Circus:

That transition from Get Naked to BOM was SWEET

Ooooh girl! I just got back from the show tonight! To everyone’s surprise Lou came out on stage & announced the special opening act for the night & it was no other than Baby Bottle Pop superstar Miss. Jamie Lynn Spears! Songs she slayed her pre recorded vocals & interpretive danced to included “Big Me (Just Last Week)”, “Prettiest Girl in the Trailer Park”, the salsa influenced “Chilli With Lou” where Lou shocked everyone with a Spanglish Christian rap, & “Lick it, Dip it, & Shake It”. Before her acoustic finale she told the audience that she was psychic & was ended up bigger than Britney just like she predicted on Oprah when she was a child. Appalled, I shouted back “It’s true! You’re wearing spanx & she’s not.... & you’re younger”! She gasped & responded “everyone knows Britney heard my Kentwood Top 9 smash “Sleepover” & begged that dude Lou is managing just so she can kill his gay spirits & Selena Gomez’s Myah Marie to recreate my art! I’ll show yall how the queen of pop aka me Miss. Jamie Lynn Watson-M. Taylor-Spears doez it! Hit it boyz!” & preceded to sing it acousticly... I got a video! ;) 

Archived