[SPECIAL EVENT] The Sleepover Tour - Trick or Treat - Official Discussion Thread

DougieTheArtist

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2019 at 4:44 AM, SlayNStuff said:

Ok then show me the receipts, drop me some names, screenshots, videos, whatever you can to prove that mine was a copy or "already done", because i never heard of that and i created the project along with my friend on OUR OWN.

And PS: Theres a difference between being sincere when people ask for your sincerity, and just being a random rude *******.

Well, i feel you...
Some people around this forum are just *********. Sorry, it is true....
Nowadays you can't make something or think something without people judge you.
I really liked the all idea and i want you to keep woking on slaying that concept of yours.
Keep on rocking!
Please!!! <3 

• 1 month later...
On 1/7/2019 at 6:24 PM, SlayNStuff said:

• UPDATE •
In the past few months, we've been working on something very special to celebrate halloween and also to relaunch our tour with a special thing.

I introduce to you The Sleepover Tour - Trick or Treat!

Trick or Treat is our special halloween edition of The Sleepover Tour, coming with a different setlist, new remixes, and a spooky new act. We've been working on this for at least 3 months now and it's still uncertain if we're gonna be able to release it on the day we planned, but we're doing our best!

Sadly we won't be able to launch the show today (Oct 30th) as we planned, Tokyo Teen have some personal stuff to solve and couldn't finish all the mixes in time for our launch, so we'll postpone it to november.

We know this will most likely kill the ''halloween'' vibe, since we wanted it to be a special halloween concert, and it really makes us sad that we can't put it out in October, but we'll try to get it released in November!

When we have everything ready, we'll come back with the livestream announcement and you'll get a new date as well, don't worry.

Meanwhile, thanks for understanding and we cannot wait to share this special concert with you guys!

We are thrilled to share this new step of our project with you and i can't wait to see your reaction at our livestream.

The Sleepover Tour

Welcome to The Sleepover Tour project!

In this topic you'll find all the information about our new tour project, all the details and all the concepts, and some exclusive information!

Please, take a seat and enjoy, because not everyone was invited to this party..

• The Sleepover Tour • Are you on the list? •

SO-banner-2.png

What is the Sleepover Tour?
- Sleepover was thought to be one of Spears' most ambitious tours, a tour aimed at promoting the album "Glory". The setlist was defined with the utmost care by two fans who already know the best that Britney has to offer, studying her past tour and patterns for over 20 years of her career, creating a story throughout the show that will keep everyone entertained for at least 90 minutes.

The Story
The concept of the Sleepover Tour was created around the music and video of Slumber Party, a pajama party at millionaire level, where everything on stage is set like a grand mansion. Large, window-shaped LED screens, as well as circular screens similar to the ones used in The Circus Starring tour, designed to act as giant chandeliers.
The setlist, as said before, was carefully thought out to tell a story:

Act 1 - The Arrival:
Britney wakes up from a late-night dream where a mysterious man was looking for her at a party in the 40's, then she decides to call some friends for a pajama party at her mansion, and soon the party is packed with people, including some romantic interests, the first act revolves around Britney flirting with a man who showed up at the party.

Act 2 - Pool Party :
In this act Britney is playing with her prey, playing a game of seduction while everyone celebrates at a pool party. She has to convince the guy to stay with her, and this is told in the course of the songs Change Your Mind and Hard To Forget Ya, which will include a participation of one random fan from the audience.

Act 3 - Midnight Mood:
All her seduction paid off, and Spears takes her newest ****** to her bedroom, it's the **** act of the tour, with remixes totally geared towards sensuality, typical of Britney's tours. Top moment of the act being Mood Ring.

Act 4 - V. I. P. Lounge:
After much sensuality, Britney decides to speed up things a little bit, the guy is sleeping in her bedroom so she decides to go back to the party and do what she does best: dance. It is the dance act of the tour, with remixes quite agitated that will not leave any fan standing still at the show.

Act 5 - Who's That?:
In the midst of so many people and drinks, Britney ends up seeing what she doesn't wanted to, the guy with whom she went to bed did not want anything at all, and she sees him kissing another woman at the party (that looked just like her). She gets extremely hurt, but soon the guy tries to sort things out and she says: thank u, next!

Act 6 (Encore):
Britney realizes that she does not need any man in her life and from now on she is an strong independent woman, she get along with her friends and ends the party to the sound of Slumber Party.

SO-banner-3.png

On the main stage we have LED screens that simulate the entrance of a mansion, a transparent lighted platform where the band stays during the show and occasionally Britney climbs to perform, and also a staircase with LED screens that can retract to become a single screen.

Reveal hidden contents

test.png
cym.png
Concepts for the Change Your Mind performance.

On the main floor of the stage we have two steps that delimit an area where the team prepares the scenarios of the tour, each act has a different scenario that is mounted in that place.

At the end of the last step there is a special waved screen that comes out of the floor during the interludes, giving a better visibility of the videos of the screens while the team prepares everything behind, it connects with the retracted staircase, forming a single and big screen with height of 2 and a half meters.

Reveal hidden contents

dywco.pnghiam.png
Concepts for Do You Wanna Come Over and Hold It Against Me, respectively.

At the end of the main stage there is a curved walkway that gives access to the secondary stage and the secondary walkway. The secondary stage has a circular platform that can reach up to 3 meters in height (similar to the one used in the Femme Fatale Tour and The Circus Starring tour), at the top there is another circular LED screen. In the secondary walkway there is a mat where Britney can do some choreography, as well as a ladder for access of fans in special moments of the show.

Reveal hidden contents

ndice.jpg
Full view of the stage.

The stage has an approximate height of 30 meters, with about 65 meters wide.

SO-banner-4.png

As said before, the setlist was carefully thought to contain most of Britney's hits, and even if they're not listed here doesn't mean they're not on the tour, we added little special samples in every song!

The Sleepover Tour • Are You On The List?

1. The Arrival • Prelude [Contain elements from "Womanizer"]
2. Intro [Contain elements from "Invitation"]
3. Do You Wanna Come Over?
4. Hold It Against Me [Contain elements from "How I Roll", "I Wanna Go" and "Toxic"]
5. 3

6. Pool Party • Interlude [Contain elements from Danja's remix of "Hot As Ice"]
7. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)
8. Love Me Down [Date Of The Night • Fan on stage]
9. Hard To Forget Ya
10. If I'm Dancing

11. Midnight Mood • Interlude [Contain elements from "Coupure Électrique" & "Kill The Lights"]
12. I’m A Slave 4 U • Break The Ice
13. Radar
14. Make Me...
15. Mood Ring

16. V.I.P. Lounge • Interlude [Contain elements from "Scream & Shout"]
17. Boys • Baby One More Time
18. Gimme More
19. (You Drive Me) Crazy [Contain elements from "Gimme More", "Big Fat Bass" and "Stronger"]

20. Who's That? • Interlude [Contain elements from "Lucky"]
21. Just Like Me
22. Liar
23. Shattered Glass / Me Myself and I
24. Stronger

23. Encore • Interlude [Contain elements from "Toxic"]
24. Slumber Party

SO-banner-5.png

Here you can check out the teaser trailer with some previews from the actual 3D stage lighting and backdrops!

Don't worry, you guys will get a full trailer really soon, with the previews of some other mixes, as well the stage lighting and backdrops, stay tuned!

SO-banner-6.png

The Sleepover Tour wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the team behind all of that magic you just saw, a work of more than one year is finally coming to an end and we cannot wait to show you guys everything we've prepared!

Sleepover Tour YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrfW8-H0STQr8A8Gv9IILIA

Sleepover Tour Soundcloud Channel
https://soundcloud.com/the-sleepover-tour

• THE TEAM •
Tokyo Teen - https://soundcloud.com/tokyo_teen
& Stuff - Creative Director, Stage Concept Designer, Backdrops, Setlist and Tour Marketing.
Tokyo Teen - Music Director, Tour Mixes, Setlist and Tour Management.

Special Credits
Allan H. - 3D Stage, Stage Concepts and Lighting
Ricard - Tour Outfits

Thank you guys so much for all the support we've been getting in all of our social medias, and the best is yet to come, don't miss the tour launchment!
We have plans on launching the project until the end of January, when that happens i will be making another post with all the download links and everything you need to know to improve your experience while listening to the tour!

Thank you so much!

xoxo, The Sleepover Team

WOWWWWW just can say amazing job!!!!!

I really appreciate it !!

Specially

Change Your Mind

Hard to forget ya

If Im Dancing (Check the break from the glory tour version in youtube, with this would be OMG )

Make Me

Liar 

Slumber Party

Archived