[SPECIAL EVENT] The Sleepover Tour - Trick or Treat - Official Discussion Thread

DougieTheArtist

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Do Somethin' said:

Unfortunately i missed the live streaming cause i was sleeping (it was night here) and now i checked the video and it says that Sony blocked it for copyright :tiffanycries: 

13 hours ago, Miss_R said:

Oh noooo!! :tiffanycries:

I wanna watch it soo much 

10 hours ago, Do Somethin' said:

This! :crying1:

Some tracks were detected by youtube, but i'll post the livestream mix to our soundcloud and i'll let you guys know when it's up, the livestream will be up soon too, so stay tuned!

17 hours ago, #Brunetteney said:

This is so cool! I’m so envious of the fans who can make such realistic concepts, it’s seriously so cool how legit this looks. I tried to make an alternate baby one more time album concept once and it looked so tacky so I seriously admire your skills :sobbing:Do you do this as a job??? Celebrities need to hire you for their tours!!! Especially Britney :queenie: 

how can we support you and help you get your ideas out there? 

I actually want to be a creative director for artists tours/eras, all my friends said i'm very creative and that i should work with this, i just do this as a hobby, i get no money out of this and barely can get some recognition, but with every message that i read saying that my projects are "iconic" "best fanmade tour" or stuff like that, i get so happy

the only way people can help me for now is sharing the project and spreading the word, i would LOVE to get britney's team eyes on this, because i could do so much if they gave me this opportunity!

6 hours ago, *****&Stuff said:

Here's the studio audio from the livestream (it doesnt have the slumber party/love me down/gimme more/mood ring/unreleased tracks)

We'll be getting the final touches on the tour in the next days and you'll hear from us when the next livestream happens.

This sounds soooo damn good :ohwow:

Great job :crying3: 

15 hours ago, *****&Stuff said:

Here's the studio audio from the livestream (it doesnt have the slumber party/love me down/gimme more/mood ring/unreleased tracks)

We'll be getting the final touches on the tour in the next days and you'll hear from us when the next livestream happens.

Please the unreleased tracks on soundcloud or download and love me down..... <3

I can't wait to listen the full project (sleepover tour and unreleased)... very good job, congrats !

I just had the pleasure of listening to what is quite possibly the greatest fanmade project ever created by Britney fans. Not since 2015’s Bare have I been so enthralled by something. Bare came during a long drought between eras and The Sleepover Tour is coming during a similar time. *****&Stuff and TokyoTeen teamed together and created an entire project dedicated to the Glory era’s biggest “what if”: a full blown tour; and let me tell you guys: it’s definitely something sensational. 

I’ve been following this project since its announcement in 2017, so to hear the project in near-complete was definitely special. The “tour” is divided into six sections and I will be reviewing them accordingly:

The Arrival • Prelude [Contain elements from "Womanizer" and “Invitation”]

Opening strong with Do You Wanna Come Over, the opening number immediately sets the tone for the entire show. This is a project made by fans, but if you didn’t know any better you’d truly think this was soundboard audio from a Britney Spears concert. One of the coolest aspects of this show is the amount of samples of other Britney songs contained in each “performance”. The best example for this is heard in Hold It Against Me which seamlessly samples How I Roll, I Wanna Go, and Toxic. After an electrifying mix of 3, the real fun is about to begin.

Pool Party • Interlude [Contain elements from Danja's remix of "Hot As Ice"]

I feel like I’m going to sound like a broken record, but the amount of talent these guys have! After a totally remastered Hot As Ice (Danja Remix), Tokyo presents his incredible salsa/tropical-inspired mix of Change Your Mind. I heard a demo of Love Me Down, which has an incredible dance break that every Britney fan will appreciate. We’re then treated to an incredible rendition of Hard To Forget Ya and a reimagined If I’m Dancing...you guys are gonna love it!

Midnight Mood • Interlude [Contain elements from "Coupure Électrique"]

This was by far my most favorite act of the tour. The interlude samples Coupure Électrique amongst others that I’ll keep a surprise. The act opens with a mix of Slave that reminded me of the snippets we heard from Domination. Slave powerfully transitions into Break the Ice, two songs that I never imagined would go so well together. Tokyo talked about wanting to change up this mix, but I truly love this whole section so much! Radar, Make Me, and the ever-dreamy Mood Ring receive beautiful treatment. Make Me is transformed into a **** dance fest that I guarantee everyone will love!

V.I.P. Lounge • Interlude [Contain elements from "Scream & Shout"]

Every Britney Show has a “dance act”, and this is it. If you think you’re sick of Britney performing Boys, you would kill to see her perform this rendition. Electrifying is the least I can say for all the songs in this act. Baby One More Time lives up to its iconic legacy and Gimme More/Crazy are surely the songs to get you up dancing if you haven’t been already!

Who's That? • Interlude [Contain elements from "Lucky"]

I wasn’t able to hear the Lucky interlude, but that was all made up for by the incredible Madonna Devil Pray-esque rendition of Just Like Me. Liar receives a fiery remix that features a sample of Brit herself telling us she no longer believes in men, fitting for this man-hating anthem. There was also a special surprise presented to me in this act that I won’t spoil, but let me say this glass-shattering remix will have you feeling ever so powerful!

Encore • Interlude [Contain elements from "Toxic"]

There’s one perfect word to describe the finale of this show: triumphant. Toxic, a bit tired at this point in Britney’s career, receives an ethereal remix serving as a very good interlude. This transitions into a mysterious intro to Slumber Party, the sort-of title track of the tour. In total honesty, I didn’t think it was possible to turn this song into such a powerful number, but these guys definitely nailed it. As the track closed and the powerful outro played, *****&Stuff said he’ll probably cry during the upcoming premiere livestream. With how powerful the closing is, a lot of you will definitely find yourself doing the same, only you’ll be crying because you’ll be wishing Britney’s future shows could only wish they could be as good as this project. 

As of right now, I have to rate this show a 9/10. There were a few kinks to fix, but nothing too serious. I think the team could release the project right now and it would still blow all of you away. Major respect to all those involved in this project and a major thanks for giving me an early listen!

Please guys, I beg you to give this show a listen when it comes out. I promise you will NOT be let down!

• Content Curators

This already is truly amazing

we really should make it a mission for Britney and her team to see it

regardless or not that doesn’t change anything but it would probably mean a lot to them

they have put SO much effort in and I’m still kinda in awe how much dedication these fans have

truly some of her biggest and best fans of ALL time 

3 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

regardless or not that doesn’t change anything but it would probably mean a lot to them

they have put SO much effort in and I’m still kinda in awe how much dedication these fans have

It really is incredible! On top of the already amazing mixes we’re getting a full stage rendering with visuals. If that isn’t dedication I don’t know what is!

28 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

PLEASE do!

All i dreamed of was on working with Britney and this tour means a lot to me, i'm trying my best to show the fans that i would not let any of them down with this project and i've put so much effort (as you said), almost 2 years of planning to make it the best of the best.

• Content Curators
12 minutes ago, *****&Stuff said:

PLEASE do!

All i dreamed of was on working with Britney and this tour means a lot to me, i'm trying my best to show the fans that i would not let any of them down with this project and i've put so much effort (as you said), almost 2 years of planning to make it the best of the best.

Well we should do what Britney’s team post fft sucks at

promote

:demi:

I hope @breatheheavy can promote it on his insta and other platforms once it comes out 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived