"Hold It Against Me" Did Not Make Britney's Domination Setlist

Cigarettes&Cologne

21 hours ago, FatteFemaleStan said:

you guys really chose Overprotected over Hold It Against Me :airpls: I dont want to see a woman whos almost 40 perform a song about being overprotected :demi:

She still intruduces Slave with "I know I may be young" :cackling: and I don't see any of you complaining about that one. :cackling:

Madonna still performs 'Like A Virgin', 'Into The Groove' and singing about her holy ****** *** when she's 60 yo. It's a part of their discography. What do you expect? They have to cut off half their most known songs just because they're older now? :cackling:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, FatteFemaleStan said:

overprotected will NEVER be one of her signatuee hits as much as you delusional f*gs want it to be :urite: its a "GREATEST HITS" show not "i wish they were her greatest hits" show:airpls:

:arianabye:

26 minutes ago, ImanuelCortez said:

According to the reality you're not getting HIAM. 

According to the reality you're not getting My Prerogative or Overprotected neither. 

You're getting nothing accept a milkshake drinking & perfume selling Britney so stop ******** fights about **** which isn't real and go see a doctor. 

:slowdown:

On 1/5/2019 at 6:11 PM, puppylo16 said:

That’s a stupid theory, they presented her the concept and it’s all laid out before filming, they need to in order to properly budget the video and schedule hence why sometimes things are shot out of sequence. Sure she wasn’t in the right state of mind but then again she was acting like that for the whole era. Just because the fans hate the video doesn’t mean it reflects her opinion on it.

Maybe she doesn’t like the song itself, which lyrically is pretty stupid and just a bunch of lines you would say at a bar when hitting on someone. There’s tons of songs she hasn’t perform either. 

I love and adore the video. I just don't like the song. It's mediocre and there's a reason why it was originally intended for Katy Perry of all people. :queenflopga:

• Super Mods
37 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I love and adore the video. I just don't like the song. It's mediocre and there's a reason why it was originally intended for Katy Perry of all people. :queenflopga:

Me too, I like the song, like music wise (the breakdown really is innovative) but if you read the lyrics, it’s pretty bad and lazy writing. I can understand why she hates it, I mean didn’t Bonnie wrote it as a joke to Katy? I remember everyone having meltdowns when the demo leaked, can’t believe it got past her label and her team but then again they rejected Umbrella but approve songs like Pop culture *****. 

11 hours ago, FatteFemaleStan said:

overprotected will NEVER be one of her signatuee hits as much as you delusional f*gs want it to be :urite: its a "GREATEST HITS" show not "i wish they were her greatest hits" show:airpls:

Your punk *** can't even read :cackling:  I was clearly referring to your sh!tty comment about her age performing it.

I never said 'Overprotected' is one of her big hits, you f*g ****. :umok: I even mentioned Madonna as an example, pendejote.

You're calling me delusional and yet you're the one saying "IT'S A GREATEST HITS SHOW" :cackling:  as if BOM, TOMH, DYWCO, SP, MM and so much more of her latest setlist show were hits :cackling:

'Overprotected' is actually an official single and sh!ts on them in popularity, so there you go. :begone:

I agree w/MuuMuuse - NappyTabs are shady and unprofessional. You shouldn't be speaking out about your client's project like this and it's also very disrespectful to talk about the show that Britney cancelled due to family issues. They have 0 empathy and only care about themselves. Domination would have been Britney Jean 2.0:truthtea:

Archived