Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

43 minutes ago, Avatar said:

She does share custody with Kevin. Xmas most likely fell on his week. 

This site got changed from a Britney site because she stopped being a mess and it no longer got the hits it use to get. 

I gave up on her being as successful as I know she could be years ago. Doesn’t change my love for her and my enjoyment of posting sarcastic remarks about the way things are now. 

Shes already been the most successful woman the world. She’s already done everything. I understand her been there and done that attitude. 

No the kids were with her family in Louisiana while she was with the boyfriend she had just met a couple of months earlier, that's why it was such a "scandal". They were not with Kevin. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

No the kids were with her family in Louisiana while she was with the boyfriend she had just met a couple of months earlier, that's why it was such a "scandal". They were not with Kevin. 

Oh he was talking about 2016? 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Daxx said:

Even if I wanted to I could never unstan. She's like a bad addiction :wontcry:

Same. It’s been this way since I first laid eyes on her. I think I’ll take my stan card with me to the grave. :wontcry: ...as bitter and unrewarding as being a current fan may be... :mhmnod:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’m keeping mine forever. Even if it’s all torn and faded and the laminate is peeling off, I will always remain a loyal stan until she finally retires for good.

And then I’ll stan again when she has her resurgence after another 20 years. She’s totally gonna have her Cher moment one day. I’m waiting patiently for B10 and am hopeful for what the future of her career may bring. Just be patient, laydeez.  :cutebrit:

#truth.. I've been stanning since 1998 why stop now? :hiii: :flawless: 

• Like 3

stop expecting something big or better for her,,, and accept that she is a NOSTALGIC ACT..

SHE GAVE US AMAZING MOMENTS... KEEP THEM... 

YES ITS SO SAD... 

but let's keep her in our memory... and understand that she is never coming back.. or having a great comeback... 

what I do is  kind off enjoy the little things she gave us.. and that's all..

going to another fanbase ? Mmmm i don't like anyone else 

• Like 3