Jessica Simpson’s Reaction to BOM/TOMH During Onyx Tour

colormefresh

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Mariahkween said:

Britney was heavily criticized during ITZ. Which is funny because now the same people praise Beyonce for doing the same thing or worse and call it empowering 

THIS!

Britney got criticized for wearing clothes that showed skin, singing songs about *** etc. but yet singers today like Katy Perry, Beyonce, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Halsey, Selena Gomez, Rihanna, Dua Lipa etc. all do the exact same and are praised and seen as women’s empowerment figures. 

Just now, colormefresh said:

Aren’t you one of the people who make fun of Britney for saying “I’m a mom now” regarding her being ******? Complaining about the Make Me video being scrapped?

tenor.gif?itemid=10730095

i've also said that i've never liked the OHT because it was too tacky and she was trying too hard. She's naturally ****, and when she tries too hard it's too much

I complain (like any person) about MM being scrapped cuz the official one was terrible

42 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

tenor.gif?itemid=10730095

i've also said that i've never liked the OHT because it was too tacky and she was trying too hard. She's naturally ****, and when she tries too hard it's too much

I complain (like any person) about MM being scrapped cuz the official one was terrible

LaChappelle’s version of Make Me was just as “tacky” as OHT. Gays pole dancing and Britney with her ***** exposed? Okay.

Britney makes everything tacky, look good. Thank u, next.

2 hours ago, MyQueenBritney said:

THIS!

Britney got criticized for wearing clothes that showed skin, singing songs about *** etc. but yet singers today like Katy Perry, Beyonce, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Halsey, Selena Gomez, Rihanna, Dua Lipa etc. all do the exact same and are praised and seen as women’s empowerment figures. 

Britney paved  the way for todays artist that's why she is so legendary her effect on the the music industry is ever lasting

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

britney-breathe.gif

That was not tacky :juggingu:

This was tacky:

tenor.gif

3104397.gif

4bn.gif

Britney would have been destroyed by the media if she acted or did anything similar to what nowadays singers do. She didn't deserve all the hate and bashing :juggingu:

I agree she didnt deserve it, but it was still tacky (and hot)

Archived