Jessica Simpson’s Reaction to BOM/TOMH During Onyx Tour

colormefresh

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/3/2019 at 1:23 AM, Puppy said:

Exactly, I remember I made a comment saying that at least Britney is still singing and being Britney during a residency and got mobbed with how much more successful Jessica’s business empire is and I would agree if she still had music but she doesn’t. It was like a last resort for her and it’s not like she was a fashionista and had a passion for it like Sarah Jessica Parker, she literally slapped her name on stuff. The brand was basically a lifeline for her. I don’t think kids these days know if Jessica had a singing career before while rummaging through her stuff at Ross.

Mandy Moore’s career looks better and more respectable. 

Lol at the delusion 

Britneys perfumes are known ww, anyone can get them anywhere, its how big they got. I never heard about Jessica's line before I began lurking here. Where I live no one knows about Jessica's while people that dont even follow Britneys career like her perfumes or know about. Its stupid that they think shes more succesful than Britney bc of her clothing line or whatever when Britneys fragrances have been doing amazingly for 16 years already. Many singers tried with their perfume lines after Britney and none was as succesful. Britney is the singer who sells more perfumes, remember that Billboard article? 

On top of that, Britney still has her music career, many fans and is an icon.

Many Moore is doing so good, This is Us is a hit and shes so good on it.  

• Super Mods
21 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Lol at the delusion 

Britneys perfumes are known ww, anyone can get them anywhere, its how big they got. I never heard about Jessica's line before I began lurking here. Where I live no one knows about Jessica's while people that dont even follow Britneys career like her perfumes or know about. Its stupid that they think shes more succesful than Britney bc of her clothing line or whatever when Britneys fragrances have been doing amazingly for 16 years already. Many singers tried with their perfume lines after Britney and none was as succesful. Britney is the singer who sells more perfumes, remember that Billboard article? 

On top of that, Britney still has her music career, many fans and is an icon.

Many Moore is doing so good, This is Us is a hit and shes so good on it.  

Lol it was a long time ago but yeah I remember watching some of Jessica’s videos for nostalgia and was shocked to see comments like “Jessica has a billion dollar empire while Britney is stuck doing Vegas residencies like a has been.” And it bothered me enough to say that at least she’s still doing what she is known for while Jessica had to turn to fashion (and base on her memoir is more a passion of her mom) they really were delusional to keep repeating the billion dollars compared to Britney’s. The fact they jumped from musical ability to businesses, when fans are obviously grasping the straws

I mean Jessica is one of the many examples. It’s kinda hurts that all fanbases seem to agree on attacking Britney because she’s looked at as the weakest and seems like Gen Zers just wants to erase her from history. 

On 1/1/2019 at 1:07 PM, jordeezy said:

Sorry, but for an entertainer who's fanbase mostly consisted of teens at the time, the Onyx Hotel Tour was very tacky and I am not sure what audience it was meant for but it just didn't work.  Sorry. I was there and I heard the complaints from people at the time.  Honestly, OHT is my least favorite Britney tour.

I always liked it. I was 11 when the oht happened. I was mature enough to understand however that Britney was an artist and growing up. However my parents would have never taken me to see it live... they didn’t even know I recorded it from showtime for the longest time. What I don’t understand is that the show was so adult and on the pre show showtime aired a special about behind the scenes and they interview this like 9 year old girl and her mom who watched a rehearsal and I’m like girl my parents would’ve been like no. 

lol at the people on here saying OHT was tacky. It was **** and edgy. Not made for teens, that's a fact, but for young adults. It was actually ahead of its time and remains one of Britney's best, most creative tours. 

and lol at Jessica. She's always been a Britney clone. She was talented and all but watch Irresistible for example it's an exact copy of Stronger and her baby vocals were a shameless copy! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Archived