Jessica Simpson’s Reaction to BOM/TOMH During Onyx Tour

colormefresh

1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

The problem is most people especially women aren't as comfortable with their weight and looks.

Jessica was one of those women who didn't like to show much skin, didn't feel comfortable and many times turned her ex husband down for ***.

What's un-called for is her flop sisters tragic ho down on SNL when she got busted lipping, and tacky was Ashlee's performance at the Orange Bowl which was so bad she was booed.

Jessica was always pressed over Britney just like Christina was, Britney was never afraid to take it all off, show off her body, work out and hit the gym, and have high energy routines and loved to play up her innocence and her ****** sides.

Britney just had more guts than Jessica and til this day every ***** that bashed Britney, Spears has left them in the dust.

Fm3flE.gif

Jessica was in a different place then. She was transitioning into her own womanhood after growing up a very conservative Christian. She herself had only lost her virginity on her wedding night about a year before. I bet Jessica would think differently today. 

These two performances from OHT were a bit over the top and overly ******. Britney’s fan base was still very young.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Jessica was in a different place then. She was transitioning into her own womanhood after growing up a very conservative Christian. She herself had only lost her virginity on her wedding night about a year before. I bet Jessica would think differently today. 

These two performances from OHT were a bit over the top and overly ******. Britney’s fan base was still very young.

Gerl please, Jessica and Nick both admitted to oral *** and other things before actual ***.

Let's not pretend that Jessica still wouldn't take a dig at Britney if she actually still had a music career to stand on.

It's up to the parents like Britney said to monitor their kids shes not their babysitter.

I like these performances but we’re being delusional if we’re not admitting that this was overly sexualized. TOMH wasn’t *bad* but BOM took it somewhere else. Even watching it now is like ....okay anyways lol

Don’t get me wrong! I like them and think they’re really cool but it is so unnecessarily sexualized. My favorite performance of BOM is still POM’s. That choreo always looked good

1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

Gerl please, Jessica and Nick both admitted to oral *** and other things before actual ***.

Let's not pretend that Jessica still wouldn't take a dig at Britney if she actually still had a music career to stand on.

It's up to the parents like Britney said to monitor their kids shes not their babysitter.

So what if they had oral *** OR ****. I’m only saying she came from a conservative background so she was probably being a bit Prudeish.

wouldnt Jessica be more Inclined to dig at Britney when she DOESNT have a music career? I’m pretty sure she has matured. Especially since she’s worth more than a hundred million without selling records.

i don’t mind the sexuality but the point I’m trying to make is that the general consensus at the time was that this was overly/unnecessarily ******.

29 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

I love that Jessica hated it lol so jealous. She was always in Britney's shadow and her music career was over years and years ago. Nick really should have gotten with Britney that would have been hot. He seems like a good guy.

Larry managed Nick and he visited Britney on the set of the MATM video :)

It’s just funny that Jessica went and slept with the entire Jackass crew right after this, which led to the divorce. Britney unleashed Jessica’s ****** inhibitions on this very day! :demi:

32 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Larry managed Nick and he visited Britney on the set of the MATM video :)

It’s just funny that Jessica went and slept with the entire Jackass crew right after this, which led to the divorce. Britney unleashed Jessica’s ****** inhibitions on this very day! :demi:

jessica cheated on nick?

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

So what if they had oral *** OR ****. I’m only saying she came from a conservative background so she was probably being a bit Prudeish.

wouldnt Jessica be more Inclined to dig at Britney when she DOESNT have a music career? I’m pretty sure she has matured. Especially since she’s worth more than a hundred million without selling records.

i don’t mind the sexuality but the point I’m trying to make is that the general consensus at the time was that this was overly/unnecessarily ******.

Yeah but she was at an appropriate age, I saw ITZ as her college days and she was exploring herself and being adventurous like any college student would. Come on, like we think college students just study and be goody too shoes. Kids party and experiment and get shitfaced, it kinda fit the narrative of the show too of a wild party and that’s what people do at a wild party, they get drunk and make out. I didn’t think it was a big deal then and now cuz it’s not the first time we saw her in bra and panties and it was shown on showtime which you need to pay at that time to have so it’s not like kids are flicking on the tv and seeing that on cable.

14 hours ago, Mr. Rogers said:

Oh Jessica, could never keep up with Britney or sing like Christina.

Isn’t it funny that the years she was most popular was when Christina was on a hiatus and Britney went off with Kevin? 

And that "popularity" didn't get her a number 1 :cackling:  I mean, even her little sister Ash-lipsynch-pson got one with her sh!tty debut. :cackling:

9 hours ago, IconicShow said:

The problem is most people especially women aren't as comfortable with their weight and looks.

Hmm, with all due respect, I don't think this is really a fair generalization. I mean, 99% of Britney’s audience has always been straight girls and gay guys, with historically there being far more of the former than the latter. 

Nevertheless, Britney has always been analogous with **** routines, and has never had any form of impetus to stop anyway, since her core (female) fanbase has largely loved and praised her overt sexuality. I mean, every time she's stripped off a costume or so much as shaken her *** on stage, it’s primarily the female fans screaming their approval like crazy. 

If women, as a whole, were so uncomfortable with their own bodies and sexuality that they couldn't even stomach watching a female artist who’s constantly pushing the envelope on what is racy and ****, then Britney would arguably never have established a big enough fanbase at the outset to ever become the icon she did.

Archived