Jessica Simpson’s Reaction to BOM/TOMH During Onyx Tour

colormefresh

4 hours ago, colormefresh said:

LaChappelle’s version of Make Me was just as “tacky” as OHT. Gays pole dancing and Britney with her ***** exposed? Okay.

Britney makes everything tacky, look good. Thank u, next.

I never said it wasn't tacky though

giphy.gif

i don't have time to argue with a kid

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

britney-breathe.gif

That was not tacky :juggingu:

This was tacky:

tenor.gif

3104397.gif

4bn.gif

Britney would have been destroyed by the media if she acted or did anything similar to what nowadays singers do. She didn't deserve all the hate and bashing :juggingu:

it's all tacky

and yes I agree she gets hated more than others

2 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

giphy.gif

Sorry, but for an entertainer who's fanbase mostly consisted of teens at the time, the Onyx Hotel Tour was very tacky and I am not sure what audience it was meant for but it just didn't work.  Sorry. I was there and I heard the complaints from people at the time.  Honestly, OHT is my least favorite Britney tour.

27 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Sorry, but for an entertainer who's fanbase mostly consisted of teens at the time, the Onyx Hotel Tour was very tacky and I am not sure what audience it was meant for but it just didn't work.  Sorry. I was there and I heard the complaints from people at the time.  Honestly, OHT is my least favorite Britney tour.

giphy.gif

44 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

really? Costume/production wise was actually at a good level (not Madonna level though) but from Britney to her crew everything was on point tbh. The choreos are fierce and also nothing is too ****** in a tacky way :schoolingtime:

I didn't find Britney to be tacky during the ITZ era because you could tell she was in control. She was the boss and owned every **** move she made.

Tbh her performances now as "momney" are much tackier bc she's still attempting **** moves but isn't putting the boss energy into them she needs to pull it off.

1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

I completely agree with you! As much as I respect Britney and know she was a grown *** woman, the ITZ era was just WAY too much! But I guess that was her way of expressing that she was "an adult" but there are other ways to express that and your sexuality without coming off as trampy and trying too hard. Don't get me wrong, I DO like the album but just everything else was a bit much for me

tenor.gif

even the ABC performance of BOM was better and not tacky

The problem is most people especially women aren't as comfortable with their weight and looks.

Jessica was one of those women who didn't like to show much skin, didn't feel comfortable and many times turned her ex husband down for ***.

What's un-called for is her flop sisters tragic ho down on SNL when she got busted lipping, and tacky was Ashlee's performance at the Orange Bowl which was so bad she was booed.

Jessica was always pressed over Britney just like Christina was, Britney was never afraid to take it all off, show off her body, work out and hit the gym, and have high energy routines and loved to play up her innocence and her ****** sides.

Britney just had more guts than Jessica and til this day every ***** that bashed Britney, Spears has left them in the dust.

Fm3flE.gif

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Britilicious said:

Yeah this ain’t tnothing new, Jessica’s always had I’ll feelings towards Britney behind her back. It started because Jessica’s label tried so hard to make her another Britney and failed miserably. Ashlee has said this before.

Not to mention she chickened out at the MMC auditions 

Archived