She just uploaded a countdown for DOM

Toxic.Latin

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ShadyBrian said:

Why is she so awkward and uncomfortable I don't understand this

:disappointed:

I honestly think it’s because Britney is such a humble person.  Like, she’s amazed at how in awe people are of her and how much she has achieved throughout her career.  I think that’s why she gets uncomfortable when people discuss her achievements with her and why she reacts so weirdly when people comment about her music...for example when LA Reid said someone should sing OIDIA on X Factor and she said “oh god no” or something like that.  It’s almost like she’s too humble to accept how much people admire and love her.  She’s never been the type, like Beyonce, to pose and act like a fierce *****...she’s always been very shy, reserved, and almost like “I’m just a person like everyone else!”.  Idk it’s kinda weird, but I know I get a little uneasy when people compliment me for whatever reason.  To me her awkwardness is part of her charm and she really has always been like that...maybe just not quite as severe.

9 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I honestly think it’s because Britney is such a humble person.  Like, she’s amazed at how in awe people are of her and how much she has achieved throughout her career.  I think that’s why she gets uncomfortable when people discuss her achievements with her and why she reacts so weirdly when people comment about her music...for example when LA Reid said someone should sing OIDIA on X Factor and she said “oh god no” or something like that.  It’s almost like she’s too humble to accept how much people admire and love her.  She’s never been the type, like Beyonce, to pose and act like a fierce *****...she’s always been very shy, reserved, and almost like “I’m just a person like everyone else!”.  Idk it’s kinda weird, but I know I get a little uneasy when people compliment me for whatever reason.  To me her awkwardness is part of her charm and she really has always been like that...maybe just not quite as severe.

Exatcly! Finally someone that understands that :yesplease:

2 hours ago, rik said:

because she suffers from mental health issues that came about in 2007. and before anyone replies back with the typical "then why perform, why not just retire"... that's like asking someone with a mental health issue to stop working because they have a mental health issue. is that fair? no lol

If ppl are investing money and she can’t deliver quality she could do something else. She could teach kids dance or something. 

On 12/28/2018 at 4:38 PM, G-unit said:

This is what I think too, but she didn't act like humble at all when she said that she has nothing to prove, or when she did mediocre 5 seconds chain photo op's and charged 2k... 

I really can't tell if she is as humble as we think anymore, this woman is such a mystery :heresthetea:

13 hours ago, ShadyBrian said:

Why is she so awkward and uncomfortable I don't understand this

:disappointed:

In this particular gif, 2 reasons:

1. As the others have said, her anxiety after recovering from her mental health issues; and 

2. The main reason in this gif was there was audio technical and timing problems at the event, and everyone (not just her) was lost and didn't know what was going on, since nothing was going according to plan and no one was hearing things in their ear pieces. So all she can do is just stand there and that made her feel awkward af.

11 hours ago, I am Max. said:

Dissapointed? Those visuals slays.

Slays?

I guess not. It actually is bad.

Looks like shes aiming a show for children and teens with all these anime inspired theme.

Dont get me wrong, i love animes as they are but not i'm not into real life anime looking people/cosplayers (just like gaga is trying now? I think its weird)

:receipts2:

Archived