Britney Is Asking Fans What They Want To See In 'Domination': Leave A Comment

Jay31

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cringiness aside, I love Perfume, for real, plus I mean she sells perfurmes for a living and releases a new one every other month so it’s convinient AND the perfect song to slay and deliver deep voiceney. Wigs will fly all the way to Mars and land on some alien’s pu$$y.  :akii: 

I would love it if she dropped a stand alone single named Domination like a few weeks prior to the shows opening and open the show with that. I love the idea of Kill da Lightz but like many said only true Brit fans will know it. But she won't release new music. 

My Prerogative would be a great choice. It's fierce and older people will know it from Bobby Brown's version. :snarky:

11 hours ago, warioaddams said:

I think Kill the lights is the perfect opener for Domination, ir would be unexpected and the lyrics fit the theme for an entrance.

What do you think?

good idea, but I can see her doing this with a different cover on the front looking like a camera instead

giphy.gif

Archived