We're Not Worthy: Britney Wishes Fans A Merry Christmas And Says Thanks For The Support

IonutM

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I thought it was you. Who was it then? :jackk:

I thought you were on my side because I quoted @Paulino999 for his disgusting comments. I said “are you serious?” Because he was calling her out for being “out of shape” I defended Britney in that other thread.

Im a little upset that you would take me for being that kind of person. First of all , I would never say anything of that nature even if she wasn’t at her most fit. Second, seriously she looks f**king fantastic.

Maybe double check before you go @ tagging anyone. 

4 hours ago, ShadyBrian said:
2 hours ago, brinty.spreas said:

Why did she disable her comments on the post?

She looks like herself, you know why?

Because there is no black eyeshadow :demi:

this was so sweet 

Don't know why she can't be consistent with this look. If she puts her self out there this is how she should look.  There has to be some kind of standard. This was very nice.

2 hours ago, brinty.spreas said:

Why did she disable her comments on the post?

2 hours ago, GodneyLovin said:

If she only knew what her fans were saying and thinking for a while now. :OMGney:

If they're going to upload her rehearsing, they should upload a high standard of choreography.  They can't get away with mediocrity anymore.  Sure one can say we're judging from one clip, but then why upload it something like that in the first place? (Obviously nothing to do with this nice video but still...)

Archived