We're Not Worthy: Britney Wishes Fans A Merry Christmas And Says Thanks For The Support

IonutM

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Go tag those ugly people who were saying she was out of shape yesterday. She’s literally more fit than Rihanna, beyonce, selena, and all the other hoes. If I see one more she’s not in shape I’ll scream 

Who the hell said that? Her body has always been and will always be flawless in every way. 

Humble queen :crying1: and she filmed this herself by the looks of it cause she moves towards the camera. 

We slate her so much mainly cause we just want new music lol but I think she does care about us I think it’s the whole famous thing she hates and the attention, if she could have her music and just be seen as normal she would be fine. 

I hope with this she not only means the show is coming but maybe a new song is on the way. 

Either way this was a lovely Xmas gift from her to us :yasqueen:

14 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Humble queen :crying1: and she filmed this herself by the looks of it cause she moves towards the camera. 

We slate her so much mainly cause we just want new music lol but I think she does care about us I think it’s the whole famous thing she hates and the attention, if she could have her music and just be seen as normal she would be fine. 

I hope with this she not only means the show is coming but maybe a new song is on the way. 

Either way this was a lovely Xmas gift from her to us :yasqueen:

I agree with you

Archived