We're Not Worthy: Britney Wishes Fans A Merry Christmas And Says Thanks For The Support

IonutM

51 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Humble queen :crying1: and she filmed this herself by the looks of it cause she moves towards the camera. 

We slate her so much mainly cause we just want new music lol but I think she does care about us I think it’s the whole famous thing she hates and the attention, if she could have her music and just be seen as normal she would be fine. 

I hope with this she not only means the show is coming but maybe a new song is on the way. 

Either way this was a lovely Xmas gift from her to us :yasqueen:

i agree with this 100%

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Humble queen :crying1: and she filmed this herself by the looks of it cause she moves towards the camera. 

We slate her so much mainly cause we just want new music lol but I think she does care about us I think it’s the whole famous thing she hates and the attention, if she could have her music and just be seen as normal she would be fine. 

I hope with this she not only means the show is coming but maybe a new song is on the way. 

Either way this was a lovely Xmas gift from her to us :yasqueen:

:jackk:

I can't.. nothing will ever change with her attitude and her team's attitude if a 10 sec merry Christmas video can switch this fanbase's thinking from she hates us, she doesn't wan to meet us, she hates M&G, she only thinks about money to she loves us, she cares about us, let's buy her wrapping paper for 30$...

:cackling:

55 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

What if vibrating turns into the next "who is it?". Imagine the crowd vibrating (having "seizures") when BTI starts playing. I would so want to be there:yesplease:

She's so kind for letting us see the rehearsals and lowering down the difficulty of her choreos so we can all learn it by the time of the show. I can already see all of us vibrating in unison :makeitrain:

Archived