If Britney never had the breakdown, where would she be?

AndyFoster

22 hours ago, princessmimi said:

So true but she could still probably improve her voice, if she got vocal lessons but I highly doubt she'd do that considering she doesnt even sing live :/ 

I wonder if she regrets ever getting with him. I mean of course she loves her kids but Im sure she would've rather had things go another way instead of what happened

Oh she definitely regrets it. We know Britney, she is a humble celebrity so the type of guy she’d like to have is probably the one who is committed to having a family. She thought Kevin was like that but it wasn’t until 2006 that she realized that he wasn’t.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/2/2019 at 9:12 PM, BritneyLover said:

Are u 9 years old or what? 

What WE SAW britney go through those years WASNT just common STRESS for hods sake

Why tho? Why did everyone make such a scandal about it?

paparazzi were really fckin rude, not Britney.

magazines were real fckin liars, not Britney.

tv was exaggerated to.

so...

like she said in FTR, people shave their heads all the time, it was only much of a big deal because it was a female celebrity, more specifically, Britney Spears.

6 hours ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Why tho? Why did everyone make such a scandal about it?

paparazzi were really fckin rude, not Britney.

magazines were real fckin liars, not Britney.

tv was exaggerated to.

so...

like she said in FTR, people shave their heads all the time, it was only much of a big deal because it was a female celebrity, more specifically, Britney Spears.

You definetly did NOT see what happened at the moment. I asume you are young and just read about it.

Yes, i agree that it was the papz and the world who were rude and bullied britney to the max.

But that does not mean that she was normal and fine just stressed. No, just no.

She talked in ANOTHER FREAKING ACCENT. She was high all the time. She was hitting other cars while driving and not even careing to check it out. She was getting into random bathrooms to exchange cloths with some random friend or employee. She did all sort of weird things not just shave her head, which was because she actually did to not let them TEST her hair for *****.

She needed help i DO NOT blame her for anything cause she did not do all that because of being a bad person. She was in a delicate state, alone in her life, drugged, single with 2 kids, with the entire world bullying her at such a young age.

She needed HELP

In for the record she answered NOTHING

On 1/3/2019 at 6:51 AM, Spearsfan said:

I look at it as ppl wanted to protect Britney from the heartbreak That was going to happen because kfed was a poor choice as a mate. Everyone was right.

Honestly what Britney had with kfed was a fantasy (no pun intended). She thought some random easy guy would be her Prince Charming and stay at her side every second. That isn’t reality for normal men, more like a bad boy. It was just unrealistic 

Ok, but was the guy she chose. A pair is two and the two decided to start a family.So difficult it is respecting a decision of her personal life and respect her professional life(I think like you and I didn't like Kevin).

1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

Ok, but was the guy she chose. A pair is two and the two decided to start a family.So difficult it is respecting a decision of her personal life and respect her professional life(I think like you and I didn't like Kevin).

Obviously it can’t be changed and it’s her choice but than should we feel bad for what happened to her? If we are just supposed to respect whatever. 

What if she dated an abusive man. Are ppl supposed to respect her decision or try to help get her out of a bad situation. 

10 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Obviously it can’t be changed and it’s her choice but than should we feel bad for what happened to her? If we are just supposed to respect whatever. 

What if she dated an abusive man. Are ppl supposed to respect her decision or try to help get her out of a bad situation. 

I agree with you but I think at that time she recited an excessive hatred just because she had a relationship with a guy who didn't want it for her.Both for bad or good should always be her decisions.

With or whithout breakdown Britney was in the centre of attention.. why people say that she was forgotten I don’t get it..

but because of the breakdown she become from the BOMT/VMA/TOXIC/ great  dancer to the girl with an umbrella/ #1trainwreck/**** addicted mother who can’t take care of her children..

Pre breakdown eras it was hard for Britney not to let all media in her personal life but while there was no music all the attention was only on her personality and daily sceduales (how often does she shopping,driving car,smoking,going in clubs,pissing,swimming,eating).

so music could really help Britney at that moment. If she would release music and not had a breakdown I believe that she could be a greatest pop artist With a records that doesn’t even exist right now :madance:

Archived