FLOP FAN question: Why come on over charted higher than...

JP9101

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/5/2018 at 9:26 PM, PokemonSpears said:

The Spanish version, Ven Conmigo is so much better than the original though, and it instantly became a classic in the Latin music, and the same goes to Pero Me Acuerdo de Ti. 

So true. Her spanish album is sooo good. I still love it :flawlessbye:

Guest Basquiat
11 hours ago, ronron said:

Um britney didnt release physical singles in the us, christina did, back in the day there werent digital sales or streaming so charts were only based on physical copies and radio, the fact that  britneys singles managed to chart so high without a physical release just shows u how big she was. Floptinas singles were number 1 cuz she did release physical singles and her songs also did good on the radio. Had britney released cd singles a lot of her first songs wouldve been number 1 on bb but they did push for album sales and tbh it worked

Ding ding 

OIDIA singles didn't go to #1 because Jive only released 7" vinyl singles for the first 2.

They decided to make Britney an album artist, that is why SOMETIMES was not released physically in the US, but charted based on the airplay. She could have had more #1 singles, but in the end she still sold more albums...

FTBOMBH was released physically and it went to #14, which is good for the last single...

1 hour ago, Kartofelek said:

OIDIA singles didn't go to #1 because Jive only released 7" vinyl singles for the first 2.

They decided to make Britney an album artist, that is why SOMETIMES was not released physically in the US, but charted based on the airplay. She could have had more #1 singles, but in the end she still sold more albums...

FTBOMBH was released physically and it went to #14, which is good for the last single...

On 12/6/2018 at 3:50 PM, ronron said:

Um britney didnt release physical singles in the us, christina did, back in the day there werent digital sales or streaming so charts were only based on physical copies and radio, the fact that  britneys singles managed to chart so high without a physical release just shows u how big she was. Floptinas singles were number 1 cuz she did release physical singles and her songs also did good on the radio. Had britney released cd singles a lot of her first songs wouldve been number 1 on bb but they did push for album sales and tbh it worked

I had the psychical casette of Stronger in the US:demi:

I definitely remember seeing the singles on cd for her first two albums :zoomzoom: 

But I will say I did't see them a lot. :idkney:

The Britney era had zero physical singles and airplay. Justice for Overprotected, I had to buy Now Thats what i call music vol 10 to get the Darkchild remix.. :crying3:

Spoiler

Come on over

-Topped 2 charts

-was top 10 in 10 charts

-was top 40 in 10 charts

-Gold certified in 2 countries and platinum in 1 with over ~600 000 copies worldwide (2000)

Oops... I did it again

-Topped 20 charts (but not billboard)

-was top 10 in 10 charts

-was top 40 in 2 charts

-Platinum certified in 7 and gold in 4 countries with over +2 million sales worldwide (2000)

Both lucky and stronger outsold come on over

:(While topping Billboard charts is nice achievement it really does not matter that much. If you look back all the chart toppers for the last 10 years, how many do you really even remember? 

16 hours ago, Betty1994 said:

WHat do you think irv did?

Irving is a shark of the industry and I think Britney does not like him very much and Irving does not like her ,it looks mutual .I have my own theory and I do not have good feeling, since it my personal opinion/theory ,I prefer not expose it.

43 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Irving is a shark of the industry and I think Britney does not like him very much and Irving does not like her ,it looks mutual .I have my own theory and I do not have good feeling, since it my personal opinion/theory ,I prefer not expose it.

Ok can you give hints I,e an interview e.t.c as I assume the reason she dislikes irv is due to his comments on her being old and his shady behind the scenes business. He was behind the Pr push against dr Luke for example. This was shown in court documents.

21 hours ago, Betty1994 said:

Ok can you give hints I,e an interview e.t.c as I assume the reason she dislikes irv is due to his comments on her being old and his shady behind the scenes business. He was behind the Pr push against dr Luke for example. This was shown in court documents.

The case Dr Luke and Kesha is horrible. But I'm sure Irving A. is a great shark and it gives me bad feelings and about Britney his last shade was in  2015.I'm always had the feeling that Irving was partly responsible for the B and Xtina rivalry(I think he was delighted with the rivalry between them, because it benefited him)also pressured Billboard to change the rules in favor of this clients and Britney didn't  have n1 with Blackout .

Archived