X17 posts new video of Britney’s house

stateofgracebritney

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, December02 said:

Beautiful home, thankfully it appears to be fine. Question- why do all the rich people choose to live there? I don't really think that the land itself is very visually appealing. You would think they'd want a nice view or to live on the coast or something.

Lol agree! If I were as famous as Britney i’d rather have a mansion in New York. Maybe she isn’t very followed by paparazzi in Las Vegas, though if she lived in NY she would? Idk.

23 hours ago, Caroline77 said:

Every trees around it are fine so her house is ok , it's not like she couldn't buy another one anyway, i would be more worried for those millions of "normal people" who actually lost everything tbh.

But there’s sentimental value, you know :mhm: I cannot be sure how much does Britney’s house mean to her but it’s the only way place she can be away from paparazzi and the spotlight,while also enjoying her family (her kids and her dogs) so, similar to her 2006-2007 mansion with k-fed, it must be a sanctuary.

14 hours ago, stateofgracebritney said:

But there’s sentimental value, you know :mhm: I cannot be sure how much does Britney’s house mean to her but it’s the only way place she can be away from paparazzi and the spotlight,while also enjoying her family (her kids and her dogs) so, similar to her 2006-2007 mansion with k-fed, it must be a sanctuary.

I dont know, i mean it's not like she's been in this house her whole life and had many memories in it, she's moving a lot so she doesn't seem really attached to where she lives tbh.

23 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’m glad that her home is alright, but there are probably hundreds of people who lost everything. Probably more. 

Right.  I’m happy for her, but even if her property had been destroyed, she’d be able to rebuild eventually without stressing over finances, shelter, etc., whereas many people have lost everything and don’t have the money or resources that Britney and other celebrities do.  

Archived