What Concept Should B10 Lead Single and/or Album Be?

As far as B10 album idk (what I really want is Blackout 2.0 :crying1: ***** I’m still waiting patiently) but for the lead single it needs to be ICONIC better than “Work at Chipotle” for sure :mhm: jk, it was a joke, I love Work ***** y’all its my jam. She needs a very uptempo song with good lyrics and amazing vocals that the GP will remember for life and will add it to her faves like Toxic, BOMT, etc. she can do it she just needs effort, and that the fan base will love too and not hate on it. Also I feel like we need Creepyney for the video, make it **** but creepy and mysterious and her killing guys or something. 

Examples:

I don’t think we seen Creepyney in a long while or at all imo

What do you think and/or want?

Discuss :bedtime:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t think Britney necessarily has to come back with an uptempo. Make Me was more mellow but I found that quite refreshing.

What she needs is a good radio friendly single that’s going to catch on. Man on the Moon or If I’m Dancing would have been a better first single from Glory. They are quirky and really radio friendly. I think a good strong love ballad or guitar track with a catchy beat would go a long way in today’s charts. Almost like another Everytime. 

I've never been less excited for an album in my life. I mean, the lack of any hype whatsoever in the Britneyverse ,the botched Domination unveiling and not even a peep out of Britney except childish instagram stories make me more excited for a retirement announcement. At least that would make her dead on arrival career make a lot more sense. 

5 hours ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

As far as B10 album idk (what I really want is Blackout 2.0 :crying1: ***** I’m still waiting patiently) but for the lead single it needs to be ICONIC better than “Work at Chipotle” for sure :mhm: jk, it was a joke, I love Work ***** y’all its my jam. She needs a very uptempo song with good lyrics and amazing vocals that the GP will remember for life and will add it to her faves like Toxic, BOMT, etc. she can do it she just needs effort, and that the fan base will love too and not hate on it. Also I feel like we need Creepyney for the video, make it **** but creepy and mysterious and her killing guys or something. 

Examples:

I don’t think we seen Creepyney in a long while or at all imo

What do you think and/or want?

Discuss :bedtime:

Britney I know you read exhale please stay away from asian pop **** I beg you sis :wontcry:
I deffo want a banger, uptempo. Enough with subtropical / downtempo / slower songs, that doesn't suit Britney. I want something she can dance to!

Remember when she said the concept of circus was well a circus. That’s what we need, a concept, ANY concept, but please don’t let the glory lack of concept (or overly ****** concept) happen again. I would like for her to have a darker, more experimental, bad-*** era, something more urban, very simple, but still raw and creative and personal... she can still do the crazy ****** slutty mom, but girl, some diversity won’t hurt and I bet people will take it more seriously :tbh: 

• Super Mods

I honestly felt that they wasted the prerogative promo and campaign for the perfume because I was hoping B10 was gonna be like that and if that was a music video instead of just teaser promos would have been epic and I’ll maybe be a little less pissed of at you team Britney ( and yes I do include her too) I always wanted to have an album cover like the scenes of her on the bed or the monitor (now I wouldn’t mind a screenshot from that shoot cuz the actual promo photos suck, Randee I guess?) 

and not to mention it would have been great imagery for Domination. But then again the more I think about it the more I think it probably came from Revlon and their high quality resources. 

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I think what Britney needs to do is be different. Show depth. Man on the Moon or even Just Like Me would have been different enough that they may have made some waves. 

I think Make Me... was the obvious lead single choice, but they didn't promote it correctly and the video shenanigans were messy AF. 

She needs to lose the *** kitten act ASAP and go into a more mature ****** desire if she wants to keep going the ***-song route. But all in all, just show more depth. Songs like Man on the Moon and Just Like Me lyrically are so much more interesting than "make me f**king moan from f**king me". Also her next lead needs to be a solo single. 

I'm actually quite happy she's taken a long break from music. This is the longest she has gone without releasing a single or new song ever. I think that will be on her side. I've been saying for years, she needs to just disappear and come back some time later. 

Maybe build hype with a single with someone like Clean Bandit/Calvin Harris/David Guetta etc. but no more duets for a little while please. 

That’s why I was so crushed to see the official one and not the Lachappelle version because when I first heard Make Me, I was shook because yes it’s another song about *** from Britney but this time and for the first time, she came off so mature in a very **** cool way where before I always felt like it’s one sided where she’s trying to please but here the beginning paints an atmosphere like she just had great last night and is laying in bed with a cigarette in hand like in the movies. Strong and Confident. Then when I saw the bts pics she posted I was like omg that’s exactly how I saw you as! 

So it’s rather disappointing that they release the video that we have now. Totally doesn’t go with the song and she looks pathetic tbh in the video. It look rather sad seeing her audition men like that (heard people say the original mm had a similar story but she didn’t have girlfriends around her like it’s a *** in the city episode. Auditioning guys by yourself just makes you look assure of yourself and you know what you want and don’t need to rely on or hear other people’s opinions. Okay I’m off my soapbox sorry for the long post.

6 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I don’t think Britney necessarily has to come back with an uptempo. Make Me was more mellow but I found that quite refreshing.

A terrible option UNLESS she decides to sing totally live, it's embarrassing to see her doing playback to regular songs and it's more embarrassing to see her shamelessly moving her mouth to songs that should be easy to sing and (as if it wasn't enough embarrassment) she isn't serving any dancing which is her strenght as a performer, so at the end, she isn't singing live, she isn't even dancing and she isn't doing a thing on stage but weird moves then, wtf is she doing? 

I like Make Me (the song) but it was a terrible choice due to her lazy ***. She needs uptempo songs that encourage her to do what she does best, put on great choreographies and set a whole show. 

Unless she sings live but that's not gonna happen :NYsassy:

4 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

Britney I know you read exhale please stay away from asian pop **** I beg you sis :wontcry:
I deffo want a banger, uptempo. Enough with subtropical / downtempo / slower songs, that doesn't suit Britney. I want something she can dance to!

I’m not particularly saying that she needs to do Kpop songs (even tho imo maybe yes, hey Teddy :saycheese: ). I’m only using their videos for example of the concept I’m saying maybe she can do ala Creepyney. The visuals and concept sis. Their visuals and concepts always slays and gets people talking, that’s something she needs and has not been showing for awhile, and if she does it’s only for perfumes now :(  

Britney is in desperate need of a complete re-invention imo. 

Blackout could of been the re-invention but was completely over shadowed by her personal life. The whole dark vibe from it the music, the photo shoot for it was something we never saw from her before. Looking back i so wish she did a visual album for Blackout can you imagine how good that would of been before the trend started :crying3: we would of had a video for every single of Blackout. :tear:

Even if she did a new era with a different hair colour and hair style it would make people intrigued by her new look along with a new sound from her. Even if she kicked of a new era with her singing live with a mic people would see the difference and she would gain so much more respect. 

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, nels64 said:

Yeah definitely. Her sexuality needs to be a lot more mature and less "I saw you in the club and wanted to make out". The ****** songs need to be about relationships and more about feelings. Just more depth. And also just sing about something else too pleeeease. 

I mean it's clear the official video was put together very very last minute so they didn't have a great concept for it.

Honestly they should have just had her in that stupid Randee photoshoot hallway doing dance moves and then cut away to like her in a bed with a guy. It would have been boring but still 1001298401294 times better than what we got. They could have even had her walk in and everything. Think like the overprotected video, but just nix the auditions and her "girls". Just have her sing and dance and then maybe some cut aways to her in bed with her mans to make the "make me oooh" lyric make sense narratively. 

IKR? I think I would have been fine with it like with her other less stellar videos because even Perfume looked good, I cringed the first time I watched the official Make Me. 

A mystical concept is the way to go. Stuff like the garden onyx photoshoot/ everytime/shadow performances, her fairy tattoos, the whole “fairy of pop “ thing she has going on. I want this to be a godney album but not in the rapper showing off money style- while also not the blinding, airbrushed randee shoots. It’s gotta be very in the Zone, with hints of blackout, sprinkled with Britney and packed as Glory :awyeah:

We all want and crave dark pop Britney with urban and hip hop beats and influence! I think she should do domination the album with lots of kinky urban hip hop themes. Break the ice, freak show, love me down, outrageous, gimme more, phonography, Kill the lights,perfect lover- vibes but updated to a more The Weeknd, French Montana nicki Minaj vibe! Britney and Tory lanez, Britney with ****** beats, Britney and mikewillmadeit ! Do it the right way team Britney! Maybe even Britney with a drake chorus or a Britney chorus drake raping the verses song...

Archived