Here's Britney's Rumored 'Domination' Setlist

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

are we really believing in that setlist? :demi: it's fun to speculate and play along on that thread, but from that to actually believe it's true, there's a huge difference.

Of course the setlist will change (at least a little) but that Instagram post screams (and shouts) fake, so let's not. 

Idk every set list leak was accurate in the past so  it may be true .

• Like 1

bec only fools would still fall for this kind of hype. it's been going on for years, they would promise a new and better show, leaks video footage of her rehearsals dancing decently, "i always sing live," etc. then eventually what you'll see is :grimace:

Passenger though in that setlist, is she going to lipsync Myah's vocals then :shadelaugh:

• Like 3

- Similar promises were made to us prior to POM starting, so we all know by now to take Larry’s words with a grain of salt

- Britney’s lacklustre “announcement” didn’t give us any confidence in the residency (it actually did the opposite)

- The time between POM and Domination is too short for anything revolutionary to evolve (better dancing, re-recorded tracks, a new glam squad)

I know some fans can’t stand the negativity, but when we are living in this state of getting our hopes up only to be disappointed time and time again, complaining or at least not expecting much seems to be the best coping mechanism as a Britney fan these days.

I definitely want to be excited about Domination but a new track list, location, etc isn’t gonna do it. That’s all smoke and mirrors. Whatever brings a light in her eyes, fire in her heart, a smile on her face, (and most recently) words in her mouth is what would make the show worthwhile!

• Like 2
  • Content Curators

Wait lol sorry but that wb handwriting looks like Britney’s but anyways lmao if this is more urban why is there three songs from oops and only 1 from itz lmao honestly can she take out iwg passenger and scream and replace those 3 with more itz, although I don’t mind the oops songs cause that album BOPS 

• Like 3