Here's Britney's Rumored 'Domination' Setlist

These things always seem to "leak" right after something is announced or posted by Britney. It's like when a new album/single is announced and we suddenly start getting fake snippets... We get the Scream & Shout choreo yesterday and then all of a sudden this leaks, and it conveniently calls out specific songs that Britney is going to choreograph (because the video she posted shows her teaching choreo to the dancers). Plus, the comment that they've already rehearsed three times seems off since they're just now finalizing dancers. I doubt they've done 3 rehearsals three months before the show opens before any dancers have been selected. It's all too convenient and transparent.

But fun to chat about and pass the time. :)

• Like 2

It might be real. If it is, i’d say add three or four songs from glory and Don’t Cry from Britney Jean. Judge me, but that’s the way to go if she actually wants new stuff promoted. And I actually love Passenger, I will love it even more if they cUt mYaH’S vOiCE fROm iT sO bRiTneY sinGs liVe! 

I will have huge meltdowns and might as well burn my stan card and merch if she doesn’t release new material until February tho:mariahstare: 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, BritneyIcon said:

These things always seem to "leak" right after something is announced or posted by Britney. It's like when a new album/single is announced and we suddenly start getting fake snippets... We get the Scream & Shout choreo yesterday and then all of a sudden this leaks, and it conveniently calls out specific songs that Britney is going to choreograph (because the video she posted shows her teaching choreo to the dancers). Plus, the comment that they've already rehearsed three times seems off since they're just now finalizing dancers. I doubt they've done 3 rehearsals three months before the show opens before any dancers have been selected. It's all too convenient and transparent.

But fun to chat about and pass the time. :)

I agree. As much as I am excited to see new Britney stuff, it’s no coincidence that the dance rehearsal videos and supposed set list leaks just a few days after the Daily Mail and E! News commented on her low ticket sales.