Here's Britney's Rumored 'Domination' Setlist

Fake af.....

1. I Wanna Go? Passenger? POM? Womanizer?... Seriously (unless they are some completely redone remixes... no thanks!)

2. That list looks pretty short

3. Overprotected / HIAM / Just Luv Me / Love Me Down?.... we wish!

If anything... I can see the blue ones being real lol

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

******* will complain about anything...

Im excited to see what Britney has in store. But I do admit I would be a bit sore if there’s no new music. But whatever, it has to be coming sometime and yay for a new show. 

Okurr! 

I said the POM 2.0 setlist was fake and the BBMA medley setlist as well and I ended up being wrong so... We'll just have to wait and see :demi:

Anyway, why does everybody think Passenger being performed is not possible? She wanted to add it to POM at first. The "fart" song :pieceofwhat:

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Britman512 said:

Idk every set list leak was accurate in the past so  it may be true .

well, I don't remember every single one, but from POM 2.0, Jordan himself did leak a setlist, but it was almost the same day of the first night. The one that was posted by Glenn Nutley or something like that wasn't correct.

Not only is it full of inconsistencies, but the whole thing of being handed personally to the owner of that Instagram account, only for him/her to post it online? :britoverit: Like, who could be so dumb to have a close source, an insider if you will, only to betray that trust posting online such piece of information?

And if we seriously analyze the setlist, we all know that the only people in this world that care about songs like Radar, HIAM or Just Luv Me are Exhalers, so they're purposefully there to elevate the excitement. But he was also so smart to add Passenger to spice the leak with a little bit of meltdown, since we all know that probably the only person that likes that song, or that at least believes is sung by Britney, it's me :heresthetea: Plus no Boys, putting 3 at the end, actually closing with BOMT, S&S remix, coincidentally after Britney's video was uploaded, it's like :umok:, that screams fake from beginning to end. Believe me, we have just passed a season of alleged leaks and rumors in the Super Smash community that ended up being bs, so I really won't fall that easily for anything anymore.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Britman512 said:

Like the time they said britney was gonna be a character 

no, that was me who started a campaign to have her in (still pressed that Jordan deleted the thread that started it all :tifftear:)

I was talking about the most recent "leak", the Grinch leak that revealed what was supposed to be the final roster of the upcoming entry of the series, but it was all debunked with the final Nintendo Direct.