Here's Britney's Rumored 'Domination' Setlist

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Nintendo announced this open ballot where people could vote for ANY character from ANY videogame to be included in Super Smash for the Wii U / 3DS. So, since Britney appears on Britney's Dance Beat, I decided to start a campaign. It was around the time Pretty Girls video was being shot.

So I made a thread in here (which is gone now) and I created a picture, actually there were several pictures, and uploaded them to tumblr, and that's where it got thousands of reblogs / likes / reposts or however it's called. So suddenly, all these sites, the first one being Buzzfeed, started to write about it. Many entertainment sites/blogs and videogames news sites as well, reported on what was happening with Britney. Everybody, except BreatheHeavy :kyliecry:

So yeah, a lot of people thought I was just a huge troll, but I was pretty serious. I love Super Smash, I love Britney Spears, people were voting for the most awful characters like Shovel Knight or Shantae, so why wouldn't I do my best to have Britney in. In the bottom I knew it wasn't gonna happen, but I just wanted to get attention to our community, and let them know how powerful we could be, and MAAAAYBE get a nod from the development team. You know, my first attempt was actually on a Super Smas Bros. forum, and they closed my thread two minutes after I posted it, because they really thought I was trolling and didn't even let me explain my reasons, and I just thought it was so unfair. I felt rejected, discriminated, it feels awful when they treat you as a joke. And it was understandable, but again, everybody was starting campaigns to support the most random characters with zero chances of being included, and they didn't get their threads locked, and they had the chance to expose their reasons to why they believed their characters deserved to be in the game.

Who knows how many out of all of the people that liked/reposted that tumblr image actually voted, because they had to fill an online format, and Nintendo never revealed the final results of the poll, but they did say that the character they ultimately included, Bayonetta, wasn't precisely the most voted. They had to ignore/exclude other characters that just couldn't get in, even though they had more votes People speculate they were the likes of Goku, SpongeBob and Shrek, so I wonder if Britney Spears was actually among them.

Its called a reblog on Tumblr  (though you can also simply like posts), and i remember reblogging that. I even wrote in her name on the ballot/poll because of that. I wonder how many others did, too.

• Like 1

I’d love to see her do Just Luv Me but I hate when she does ballads and doesn’t even attempt to sign them live... :britoverit: Lucky, Alien and Perfume were such a mess during POM. If she even tried to sing the ballads and pre-recorded the faster songs I really wouldn’t care otherwise. 

I hope she does Early Mornin’ too because it would create such a mood. Brave New Girl too that song is so fab :clap:

• Like 1

Don’t Go Knocking On My Door, What U See Is What U Get, Can’t Make You Love Me, Lonely, Cinderella, I Run Away, Early Morning, Get Naked, Toy Soldier, Kill The Lights, Phonography,  Gasoline, Don’t Keep Me Waiting, Tom’s Diner, Man on the Moon, Love Me Down, Better.

One, two or three of those. Obviously not all. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

a live acoustic version of "Just Like Me" leading into a performance of "Shattered Glass".. forms a nice little story and both songs definitely fit the vibe of "Domination" IMO.. :tiffanynod: I imagine her female backup dancers doing some weird, interpretive dance in Britney-wigs to "Just Like Me".. :thirsty:

I'm down for this :comingthru:

• Like 1