Here's Britney's Rumored 'Domination' Setlist

2 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

:orangu:

I was too poor to go to POM.

It's still a very expensive trip from europe.

And if I'm going to Vegas to see Britney, I'm also going to discover Vegas and a part of the American culture.

So this time I'll try to go. No matter what.

(the grindr thing was obviously in jest  ;) ) 

• Like 4

Honestly if they want a more urban/street feel theres is no reason they should exclude Inside out, they want a slow song? IO All day. 

She should really be performing:

Baby One More Time,

Crazy (stop remix),

Oops!,

Don't Go Knocking On My Door (Fight Me.),

What You See Is What You Get,

Slave 4 U, 

Overprotected (Darkchild),

What Its Like To Be Me,

Bombastic Love

Me Against The Music,

(I Got that) Boom Boom

Outrageous

Toxic

My Prerogative

Pretty Girls

Gimme More

Radar

Toy Soldier

Get Naked

Hot as Ice

Circus

Womanizer

Phonography

If U Seek Amy

Till The World Ends

Inside Out

Hold It Against Me

How I Roll

Work *****

Tik Tik Boom

Till Its Gone

Body Ache

Make Me

Love Me Down

Slumber Party 

Just Luv Me

I know, i Know... shes not doing over 30 songs... however... imagine 3 or 4 REALLY GOOD medleys, and the others can be used for interludes. Like... This is the list they should be picking from. Ive been a fan since BOMT, and not just a casual fan, like fanatic... at many times in my life Britney has COVERED my walls to the point you couldnt even see the paint on the walls. My Queen forever. #Domination I live in Vegas, so im sooo ready. You can all complain and say what u want about her being in vegas, but it really is something to drive down the strip and literally see HUGE pictures/promotion for Domination on like 10+ Buildings. Shes literally everywhere here right now and im LIVING.

• Like 7

Sure... 

They just started auditions for dancers.. they whole concept is in the works - they have no idea for a stage set-up neither a setlist. 

Here are the facts you can count on: arm, hair & ticochrophy to 18 songs (most of the shortened), 100% studio vocals, fake live-band, hot nude male dancers,soulless interludes, a lausy lazy lame Britney who just wanna get thru those 88minutes, 1 to 2 suprises in the setlist, no new songs, a f**king fragrance until summer, it will be be very "urban", "fun" and "street" (whatever that means), a blind prostitute from russia with a lack of style and arms (Tschernobyl?) designs the costumes, they will feature cheap fabrics and highly inflamable socks, the props are recyled from older shows - just in a way worser way, her spoken words will feature "whats up vegas", "isn't this theater beautiful?(only first 2 shows) and classics like "how you're guys feel'in" and "give it up for my amazing dancers". The show will feature countless knee-tabs, hobbing and a slowly decomposing former super star who was no interest to prove herself as a singer, icon, dancer, performer or personality. But a few pieces are left of her and they are sort of alive. 

So Vegas get ready for Abortian ew Domination!! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

lol, if "Trashenger" gets added to the setlist I'm unsubscribing from life and finding Jesus.. :bedtime:

Boo you know you'll be logging right back into Exhale who you kidding?:janet:

___

I don't think this is real, and if it is I have mixed feelings. No Make Me? :( I know it's not a GP fave but it's such a good song. I like to think it's a fan favorite. 

The placement of them seems kinda messy too. I don't think BOMT should be the final song. I can see them opening with Toxic though

• Like 2
  • Content Curators

Because all they want is primeney that’s it they don’t want to admit it but that’s what they are expecting, they were all sad when some fake *** song created by them was never released looking at you myah pie and then they got mad that Britney was doing pom Asia tour continued and thought it would be some huge new show cause she said she’s adding a couple new remixes. They were advertising it at piece of me so what do you they expect Jesus. Plus we got two new songs off glory so like shut up. Tbh her fans are more bipolar than her. I’m not saying that if she’s lazy I’m happy or she is  doing great at the moment, I get disappointed at Britney’s team and her a lot but not to this level 

• Like 5