Here's Britney's Rumored 'Domination' Setlist

I really like the setlist...and honestly, I'm really glad that Britney is only choreographing 3 numbers (that S&S choreo? I'm sorry, I really hate it)...but on the positive side, I LOVE that the ballads are back (POM didn't have any left)...I just hope she will try to sing them on some nights (please britney?)...but I love toxic as an opener, and it seems really smart to end with till the world ends, and then BAM: baby one more time

I really like the idea of the womanizer/circus medley, and the I wanna go/do you wanna come over medley (they will probably remix both of them cause they're very different)...

I don't know...I just felt like leaving a positive comment cause I've been hating a lot of things on Britney world lately, so this seems a good surprise for me :)  I hope it continues this way

• Like 1

also if this is real...

i need MATM to be there!:airpls:, one of my favourite britney songs

I'm quite shocked at there being no 'Make Me' as that was her most recent lead single! Also the girl loves 'boys'

i could do without I Wanna Go/Do you want to come over and Circus

love the idea of Just Luv Me, Hold It Against Me, Overprotected, Radar, Love Me Down being performed.

Justice for Better

• Like 2