Get Your Coins Out! Britney’s 'Domination' Ticket Sales Are Reportedly Struggling

britneyausfan

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, ZAM9315 said:

I'm sorry but she deserves it, after that mess of an annoucement..she didnt give a **** to even stay longer or say anything to those poor fans who stood there hours and some who drove all that way.   She has released no imbetween singles.  Selena gomez has so many singles playing on the radio between albums and shes not even active right now.. ariana grande is already finished working on her sweetener follow up. 

Britney doesnt give two ***** about her fans. Never has..not like when she first started.    She is a robot with no emotions now.  She is so rude and awful to her fans...

Her lackluster POM tour really showed how she doesn't give a ****..

And it's all finally catching up to her.

Lady gaga will destroy her in ticket sales. 

I rather see her. anyday over britney nowadays. Lady gaga constantly shows her thanks to fans. Britney does not. 

I'm sorry but she deserves it..hope she crashes and burns and sees how horrible she is to her fans..   sorry britney start apologizing to ur fans and show that you care or else continue to flop with this residency.  

I can’t really blame her fully for not wanting to stay. She was being pushed away by the PR guy when she was about to sign and even looked back. She’s not an ******* all the time. 

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Breathe on me u toxicbitch said:

That does mean exactly nothing. Why should they buy tickets now?

For example: Only because I havent booked a ticket for Avatar 2, in cinemas 2020, doesnt mean its going to flop.

And it's not a CD so people doesn't necessarily have to go first week to make it a no.1.

The avatar compare made me lol but yeah i agree :tiffcackle: 

A few pages before I said that I think, without liking POM or having any excitement about this, that it would do fine in my opinion. Now with the media relaying the info that it's not selling well, it looks bad for Britney. Maybe they'll learn from their mistakes this time. Bad press is bad press in this case :whatitellu:

23 minutes ago, Chris88 said:

A few pages before I said that I think, without liking POM or having any excitement about this, that it would do fine in my opinion. Now with the media relaying the info that it's not selling well, it looks bad for Britney. Maybe they'll learn from their mistakes this time. Bad press is bad press in this case :whatitellu:

this is the first time in years i've seen the media report something negative about britney :airpls:

I’m not surprised tbh. She hasn’t done ANYHTING to pormote or to cause any sort of hype :jlostare:

Sure her name is already legendary, but how long can she just sell tickets with her name alone, her team and her have been so lazy and this might be the result of that.

I for one am zero hyped, I want to go see her because I love her, but I don’t expect much, and I am not excited to see what she’s doing because probably it’s going to be POM 2.0 :zoomzoom:

2 hours ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

this is the first time in years i've seen the media report something negative about britney :airpls:

I feel like the media literally decided to leave all the negativity aside after everything that happened and she had a pass. But now let's see how her team manages the backlash. :demi:

14 hours ago, ZAM9315 said:

I'm sorry but she deserves it, after that mess of an annoucement..she didnt give a **** to even stay longer or say anything to those poor fans who stood there hours and some who drove all that way.   She has released no imbetween singles.  Selena gomez has so many singles playing on the radio between albums and shes not even active right now.. ariana grande is already finished working on her sweetener follow up. 

Britney doesnt give two ***** about her fans. Never has..not like when she first started.    She is a robot with no emotions now.  She is so rude and awful to her fans...

Her lackluster POM tour really showed how she doesn't give a ****..

And it's all finally catching up to her.

Lady gaga will destroy her in ticket sales. 

I rather see her. anyday over britney nowadays. Lady gaga constantly shows her thanks to fans. Britney does not. 

I'm sorry but she deserves it..hope she crashes and burns and sees how horrible she is to her fans..   sorry britney start apologizing to ur fans and show that you care or else continue to flop with this residency.  

Britney needs to fail to wake up.  Although I think her team is probably feeding her lies that everything is fine.

I think a lot of factors play into it. The main one being that no one is rushing to buy tickets considering she was in Vegas for almost 5 years, so maybe people are assuming there is still a lot of time to catch her and assuming she's going to continue to extend like she did in the previous one? Also, there is very little information about it and hardly any interviews, so the GP don't know what to expect. If you're a casual fan or had already seen her previous residency, you'll probably think it's the same thing. She needs to do interviews and emphasize to people that it's a brand new show! I think once she does that, ticket sales will increase. Had they waited at least two years before considering another residency, there would be more hype around it and less confusion.

People keep saying she didn't do any promo so she deserved it. But wasn't the MGM and Ellen announcement pretty big? I know it wasn't the best and since they didn't even let her speak or sing at all, people started dragging her. But you can't deny they *tried* to build up hype. The show was pretty cool until she came out and did absolutely nothing. Guess her management thought holding back would make people want more... but it was just wrong in this case. They should follow it up with more promo. And definitely, DEFINITELY, new songs will help.

48 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

I think a lot of factors play into it. The main one being that no one is rushing to buy tickets considering she was in Vegas for almost 5 years, so maybe people are assuming there is still a lot of time to catch her and assuming she's going to continue to extend like she did in the previous one? Also, there is very little information about it and hardly any interviews, so the GP don't know what to expect. If you're a casual fan or had already seen her previous residency, you'll probably think it's the same thing. She needs to do interviews and emphasize to people that it's a brand new show! I think once she does that, ticket sales will increase. Had they waited at least two years before considering another residency, there would be more hype around it and less confusion.

Most people don’t need to see someone 20+ times.  Only big fans do that (and even that’s a stretch).  What’s happening now is normal....and most likely exaggerated.  If he’s team was panicking we’d be seeing damage control.....haven’t seen anything yet.

17 minutes ago, Ringleader34 said:

Most people don’t need to see someone 20+ times.  Only big fans do that (and even that’s a stretch).  What’s happening now is normal....and most likely exaggerated.  If he’s team was panicking we’d be seeing damage control.....haven’t seen anything yet.

That's what I mean, though. If they're thinking it's the same exact POM show because they hear that Britney is back in Vegas, they aren't going to go look it up and know that it's a completely different show, at a different venue, with a different theme, so they aren't rushing to buy tickets. But if they know it's a completely new show, it'll peak their interest and have more of a reason to look into it and probably buy a ticket. Once more interviews and promotion starts as it gets closer, people will start to find these things out.

18 hours ago, Bawbby. said:

She's actually already sold almost 90,000 tickets

https://twitter.com/emailmypussy/status/1058036624188231681?s=19

https://twitter.com/emailmypussy/status/1058038033998639104?s=19

and lest we forget the media said the same thing about Piece Of Me and the entire first two legs were sold out 

Like I said earlier in this thread, the show will sell fine.  It only November 4th and 90,000 tickets sold which is impressive and will get even more impressive leading up to February. 

The media talking a whole bunch of nothing as always:bedtime:

Archived