Get Your Coins Out! Britney’s 'Domination' Ticket Sales Are Reportedly Struggling

britneyausfan

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

Her tickets have been on sale for ONE week only and she's sold plenty of them by doing nothing but the announcement.

She'll "sell out" her residency like Gaga "did" according to the NY post, that didn't even bother to check ticketmaster.

Give Britney 2 more months to make a fair comparisson with Gaga and then, if she struggles, you can call her a flop and that she deserves being a flop:juggingu:

You can think whatever you want. 

You know most of Gaga’s dates are nearing sold out and that’s for late next year. 

I didn’t say Britney would flop. I said she isn’t selling as good as she used too which is true. 

Britney definitely needs to release an album before this residency starts and do some serious promo. Before POM started, she released Britney Jean and also did a documentary among other things.

While I think this residency will be fine either way, I don't think Britney or her team can bank on just Britney's name to sell anymore. The first residency was all about nostalgia. She was performing the hits that everyone knew and wanted her to perform. This time around, even the die hard fans are waiting to see what the show will be like because there is a legitamite fear that it will be like POM.

NOTHING about this show can resemble POM. I've said this before and I will continue to say it, if Britney or her team recycle anything from POM it will be a HUGE mistake. This show needs to be completely brand new and Britney herself needs to be on her A game.

I think she will most likely release an album called "Domination", whether it's a completely brand new album or a Greatest Hits type album with one or two new songs on it.

I'm sorry but she deserves it, after that mess of an annoucement..she didnt give a **** to even stay longer or say anything to those poor fans who stood there hours and some who drove all that way.   She has released no imbetween singles.  Selena gomez has so many singles playing on the radio between albums and shes not even active right now.. ariana grande is already finished working on her sweetener follow up. 

Britney doesnt give two ***** about her fans. Never has..not like when she first started.    She is a robot with no emotions now.  She is so rude and awful to her fans...

Her lackluster POM tour really showed how she doesn't give a ****..

And it's all finally catching up to her.

Lady gaga will destroy her in ticket sales. 

I rather see her. anyday over britney nowadays. Lady gaga constantly shows her thanks to fans. Britney does not. 

I'm sorry but she deserves it..hope she crashes and burns and sees how horrible she is to her fans..   sorry britney start apologizing to ur fans and show that you care or else continue to flop with this residency.  

I'm not sure it has been said in here, but I feel like it was a mistake to announce this residency so soon. She literally JUST finished touring, and so many fans got a chance to see her. 

All of those people who would normally be rushing to buy tickets just got to see her this summer. They should have waited until February to announce it, and started in the fall of 2019. 

They really need to start promoting, and that means more than a few uploads to IG:demi:

22 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I'm not sure it has been said in here, but I feel like it was a mistake to announce this residency so soon. She literally JUST finished touring, and so many fans got a chance to see her. 

All of those people who would normally be rushing to buy tickets just got to see her this summer. They should have waited until February to announce it, and started in the fall of 2019. 

They really need to start promoting, and that means more than a few uploads to IG:demi:

It’s been said, but it’s the truth.  Britney has been easily accessible to see in concert for 5 years.  If there’s any truth at all to slow sales, it’s obvious as to why.

2 hours ago, zone said:

How was it?

It was my first time seeing Britney so I was excited. My seats weren't good. She did great, she was really energetic, I didn't even notice the tics. But the choreo sucks in real life too, the stage looked cheap as **** without any props, like really, I've seen way better productions in my tiny lil country, her outfits were surprisingly good looking irl, the show needed a ballad, removing everytime was one thing but then she even removed SP and TOMH. However, I never got the feeling that I'm looking at Britney Spears, it felt like a video, and tbh the show was too cheap for the money I paid and I wasn't even in golden circle.

Archived