Get Your Coins Out! Britney’s 'Domination' Ticket Sales Are Reportedly Struggling

britneyausfan

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

The first show will but the overall show may not do that well. It will depend on what the show offers. 

But what about Ricky Martin's show?  Ricky Martin had his show at the same Monte Carlo venue and pretty much never sold out.

Despite some previous posts, Why are people making a big deal Britney's ticket sales?

2 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

But what about Ricky Martin's show?  Ricky Martin had his show at the same Monte Carlo venue and pretty much never sold out.

Despite some previous posts, Why are people making a big deal Britney's ticket sales?

People want Britney to fail so badly which she won't 

Her critics can't handle they can't dictate her fate in life and career

Her team might suck, but you know they have tricks up their sleeves to keep her reputation stable.  It’s amazing that there’s actually an article on her ticket sales.  According to most people here Britney has been irrelevant for 5 years and yet her ticket sales are worth being written about?

The sales aren’t impressive but I think this show will have to sell on word of mouth now and even though we are critical, clearly POM was well received by most to last for as long as it did.  

There was a lot of hype when POM was announced.  Britney was so young to be taking on a residency and she hadn’t performed a lot of old hits in years.  I was quick to buy tickets.  I just dropped $500 to see her in July - I’m not doing it again so soon.  Plus, with Vegas, it’s more of a vacation which I’m not doing right now.

58 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Stop being so hateful! 

Britney will sell, she just needs the good promotion.

Britney, if you’re reading this, please work on music and decent promotion this time. Do whatever it takes , even if that means firing your whole team and doing stuff by yourself.

Fight for your freedom! It’s almost like there’s been 10 years since you did nothing to break free from the c-ship.

preach girl

giphy.gif

The upper level is priced too high too; they should drop them all to $50-$60 and let them sell out. Who's gonna pay $99+fees to sit in the nosebleeds?

Anyway, I bought my tix this week for 3/1. Still excited, but not surprised that it's not selling well. They should have positioned her at a competing venue against Gaga as they share similar fan bases. Wasn't very smart for them to let Gaga announce/sell her show first with huge promotion of a movie and then expect Britney to sell after a lot of people have spent their vacation PTO/budget.

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Ringleader34 said:

I wanted to at least catch Britney/Gaga or Britney/Aerosmith in the same trip which is impossible.  I’ve seen them all a million time though .... kind of feels like a waste. 

Aerosmith has a residency?:britlol:

1 hour ago, kasavas said:

I hope this residency flops tbh, that might be what both Britney and her team need to wake up and either start trying or stop.

Charging us way too much money for shows like the POM tour is unnacceptable and they'll only fix it if we stop supporting them.

Britney needs some tough love instead of *** kissers.

it sounds awful because I love Britney but I would be a little bit happy if the new residency flops. im sick of vegas now.

Just a  thought but does anyone else think this?? [sorry if said before, I haven't read the past 8 pages of this thread] could the reason why this residency is flopping be because she eventually toured POM so people are thinking well ill just save money and not travel to Vegas and just wait til she tours? 

• Leader

I think choosing not to promote new music simultaneously was a HUGE misstep. Maybe they have plans for it in early 2019, but IMO they should have dropped a single during the week of the announcement, and drop new singles leading up to the  first show - then obviously incorporate that new music into Domination. 

In 15 years of BH I have never seen the fanbase so indifferent as a whole. I firmly believe it's because of the lack of new music and promotion of it.

If Britney is nervous to do interviews and public appearances, it would be great to see an onslaught of photoshoots, music videos etc even if it costs a bit of money upfront... they will get it all back tenfold with the residency. 

Bottom line - we live in an instant gratification age with the Internet, and people want new content to flood their lives on the daily. Book her for 3 days of photoshoots and have her wear 30 different looks and get enough content to post for the next few months. AND DROP A SINGLEEEEEE. [/rant]

6 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

I think choosing not to promote new music simultaneously was a HUGE misstep. Maybe they have plans for it in early 2019, but IMO they should have dropped a single during the week of the announcement, and drop new singles leading up to the  first show - then obviously incorporate that new music into Domination. 

In 15 years of BH I have never seen the fanbase so indifferent as a whole. I firmly believe it's because of the lack of new music and promotion of it.

If Britney is nervous to do interviews and public appearances, it would be great to see an onslaught of photoshoots, music videos etc even if it costs a bit of money upfront... they will get it all back tenfold with the residency. 

Bottom line - we live in an instant gratification age with the Internet, and people want new content to flood their lives on the daily. Book her for 3 days of photoshoots and have her wear 30 different looks and get enough content to post for the next few months. AND DROP A SINGLEEEEEE. [/rant]

I agree with everything you've said. like ive just posted as well, another reason I think is because she eventually toured POM so people are now thinking well ill just wait a few years til she takes it on tour and ill save $1000. 

I really don't understand the no new music thing at all. what the hell is happening with that?? shes been apparently working on new music since December 2016 so she must have plenty of new music recorded by now

26 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Aerosmith has a residency?:britlol:

Starts next year.  I love them but so many of their long term fans are tired of the formula.  I can already predict the set list.  They perform GH shows and have for years.  The tourists will eat it up!  and they will deliver.  But.....for me, how many times can I see that same thing?

Same with Gaga.  She’s very talented but she’s performed those hits on her tours so much I’m not dying to make a special trip to see her do it all over again in a different setting.

I feel the same way about Britney.  A new remix of BOMT isn’t worth 3-4K in expenses.

18 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

You’re also forgetting that the quality of What they ARE giving is not something to be proud of. No live singing for 5 years except happy birthday and ONE live song that wasn’t even hers.

halfassing the choreographies, the choreos themselves being embarrasing, the outfits. And most of all NO LIVE SINGING, and the lack of  authenticity all round out why people are not here for it.

it would be one thing if she was this talentless idiot walking around in the industry, but this is someone who has worked hard to get Where they are, and are very very talented, but if that doesn’t show, and it shows that they don’t Care why should anyone else. That’s a huge factor

such a ridiculous article. Britneys on her second residency, not her first. Brit sold out her first leg as soon as her first announcement happened. Gaga’s is not sold out like this idiot claims. And britney hasn’t even begun her promo yet? Where Gaga Is in the middle of promo/music coinciding with her new film. Like what is this comparison even for? It’s just a trash tabloid trying to sell a magazine or get a click by putting two successful women against each other.

Yeah I think it's too soon to say any of this is a flop. She doesn't even have the dancers ready, and it's been a literal week; without a proper announcement or album or single, not even a collab. Domination and POM are not comparable at all. I'm sure she's gonna do fine in the sales department, it's Britney on Vegas.

I do hope too that she puts on a great show. She clearly does have energy on-stage nowadays, she needs a good choreo and pre-recorded vocals and she would slay :mhm:

2 hours ago, kasavas said:

I hope this residency flops tbh, that might be what both Britney and her team need to wake up and either start trying or stop.

Charging us way too much money for shows like the POM tour is unnacceptable and they'll only fix it if we stop supporting them.

Britney needs some tough love instead of *** kissers.

I guess you are one of the many that paid to see pom show 

Archived