Get Your Coins Out! Britney’s 'Domination' Ticket Sales Are Reportedly Struggling

britneyausfan

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This happens because Britney’s team became too complacent. That happen during BJ era. And what they are doing is, if something works, they are going to let Britney do it over and over that’s why audience gets tired with it and making lesser effort to offer well produced product (from live show costumes, new promo pics, album artworks etc.) dragging Britney down to get more cash until nothing’s left. I could wish all her the best but there really has to change this time. I still believe in Britney. Maybe she could take rest for a year or two just to breathe

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2018 at 5:04 AM, LEMONADEGLORY said:

How, exactly? And I'm asking for facts that can backup what you're saying. If you can't deliver them, then keep it.

On 11/2/2018 at 5:07 AM, Cappycorn87 said:

I'm not a part of Britney team and I don't work for Vegas but things will be fine

You folks are panicking over nothing

On 11/2/2018 at 5:10 AM, LEMONADEGLORY said:

Then stop saying that things will be fine if you don't even know **** about this. I've stated the facts: Domination is not selling as good as y'all think and it's not selling as good as POM did. We're not panicking, we're just stating facts. Keep your mouth shut because it makes you look dumb, Caprisun.

Cappy is right Larry is great at residencies he managed to get Pauly d from jersey shore a six figure deal djing. Britney Cancelled but it wasn’t due to ticket sales.

33 minutes ago, Betty1994 said:

Cappy is right Larry is great at residencies he managed to get Pauly d from jersey shore a six figure deal djing. Britney Cancelled but it wasn’t due to ticket sales.

Jaime is the main reason but the bad tickets sales probably helped. 

Ppl think Britney and her team wouldn’t cancel for poor ticket sales. I believe that because they were salaried but that doesn’t mean the theater was happy. I think the theater had issues with the show and that is why articles are saying it’s costing team Britney money for postponing and not mgm. 

21 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Ppl think Britney and her team wouldn’t cancel for poor ticket sales. I believe that because they were salaried but that doesn’t mean the theater was happy. I think the theater had issues with the show and that is why articles are saying it’s costing team Britney money for postponing and not mgm. 

Then MGM wouldn't be talking about it being "postponed". That's why this theory of low sales doesn't make sense to me.

If they were the ones mad about poor sales, what makes them think that if it didn't sell enough this time, it's gonna sell more later? Like, what kind of strategy or measure is that? :beynah: 

Why would they even bother to try later, another year, instead of trying with what they had sold so far and keep pushing the promo after the show starts and "positive" reviews came in. If sales kept being poor even after that, it would be as easy as to cancel any future dates and finish the residency until the dates they had announced (I think the last one was in August). 

I mean, from a business perspective, if they're so strict about the numbers and had so little hope that Domination sales were going to recover after the residency started, to the extreme of cancelling it a month before it debuted, why would they keep the door open for Domination or any other Britney show to come in the future instead of cutting ties completely with this artist incapable of giving them good numbers and find a better, bigger act? 

They're losing more because at least the first couple of months they won't be able to sign another show to cover those dates, again, it just doesn't make sense. :idkney:

2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Most of the tickets would have sold close to Showtime as it has been said so many times.

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Then MGM wouldn't be talking about it being "postponed". That's why this theory of low sales doesn't make sense to me.

If they were the ones mad about poor sales, what makes them think that if it didn't sell enough this time, it's gonna sell more later? Like, what kind of strategy or measure is that? :beynah: 

Why would they even bother to try later, another year, instead of trying with what they had sold so far and keep pushing the promo after the show starts and "positive" reviews came in. If sales kept being poor even after that, it would be as easy as to cancel any future dates and finish the residency until the dates they had announced (I think the last one was in August). 

I mean, from a business perspective, if they're so strict about the numbers and had so little hope that Domination sales were going to recover after the residency started, to the extreme of cancelling it a month before it debuted, why would they keep the door open for Domination or any other Britney show to come in the future instead of cutting ties completely with this artist incapable of giving them good numbers and find a better, bigger act? 

They're losing more because at least the first couple of months they won't be able to sign another show to cover those dates, again, it just doesn't make sense. :idkney:

Maybe they're playing the "postponed" card until things slow down and reach the point where they can say that it is cancelled.

Normally the part that cuts ties from a contract has to pay a fee to cover the loss of the other part. MGM was tied from all sides: cancelling after the first shows, the first year or cancelling before it started. Plus all the shows have a huge insurance in case things like this happen and maybe they reached an agreement using this money, we don't know.

I’m going from articles so they are basically rumors but who knows. 

One of the articles said they would do whatever it takes not to make Britney look bad for low sales.  It might actually be the one in this thread. 

That would include saying it’s postponed now and later once ppl forgot, in the future they would like to work with her but nothing comes about. 

See I think it strange that we literally just had one promo pic for this huge planned out millions of dollars deal and than nothing... there was big competition with Gaga and the theater or Britney didn’t even try to promote. The tickets weren’t selling well compared to Pom and everyone else’s show. If they knew it was gonna go on wouldn’t someone do promo...

Makes me wonder if In the contract the theater could bail if tickets weren’t selling by just themselves and no help. It’s all so odd. 

On top of that Jaime was sick for awhile. Maybe someone else made plans for Domination and once Jaime healed he stopped it. The mystery will probably be all we have this year. 

Thank you for making sense 

Archived