Get Your Coins Out! Britney’s 'Domination' Ticket Sales Are Reportedly Struggling

britneyausfan

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, breatheheavy said:

I think choosing not to promote new music simultaneously was a HUGE misstep. Maybe they have plans for it in early 2019, but IMO they should have dropped a single during the week of the announcement, and drop new singles leading up to the  first show - then obviously incorporate that new music into Domination. 

In 15 years of BH I have never seen the fanbase so indifferent as a whole. I firmly believe it's because of the lack of new music and promotion of it.

If Britney is nervous to do interviews and public appearances, it would be great to see an onslaught of photoshoots, music videos etc even if it costs a bit of money upfront... they will get it all back tenfold with the residency. 

Bottom line - we live in an instant gratification age with the Internet, and people want new content to flood their lives on the daily. Book her for 3 days of photoshoots and have her wear 30 different looks and get enough content to post for the next few months. AND DROP A SINGLEEEEEE. [/rant]

not even during the Blackout era, VMA's fiasco, she had any type of "damage" on that sense.

sorry but Britney and her team should've know better. they're choosing profit over integrity, and are literally selling out her legacy. her career is dead in a few years unless she comes with a miracle.

and yes people will pay just to see her sit on a chair, but don't you that is kinda freaky at this stage? and knowing all the mess we are in. oh well, Britney is really lucky the media isn't putting her on hot fire at the moment, probably they don't even care :tifflmao:

1 hour ago, breatheheavy said:

I think choosing not to promote new music simultaneously was a HUGE misstep. Maybe they have plans for it in early 2019, but IMO they should have dropped a single during the week of the announcement, and drop new singles leading up to the  first show - then obviously incorporate that new music into Domination. 

In 15 years of BH I have never seen the fanbase so indifferent as a whole. I firmly believe it's because of the lack of new music and promotion of it.

If Britney is nervous to do interviews and public appearances, it would be great to see an onslaught of photoshoots, music videos etc even if it costs a bit of money upfront... they will get it all back tenfold with the residency. 

Bottom line - we live in an instant gratification age with the Internet, and people want new content to flood their lives on the daily. Book her for 3 days of photoshoots and have her wear 30 different looks and get enough content to post for the next few months. AND DROP A SINGLEEEEEE. [/rant]

And that's the tea.

1 hour ago, Crayboy said:

You’re also forgetting that the quality of What they ARE giving is not something to be proud of. No live singing for 5 years except happy birthday and ONE live song that wasn’t even hers.

halfassing the choreographies, the choreos themselves being embarrasing, the outfits. And most of all NO LIVE SINGING, and the lack of  authenticity all round out why people are not here for it.

it would be one thing if she was this talentless idiot walking around in the industry, but this is someone who has worked hard to get Where they are, and are very very talented, but if that doesn’t show, and it shows that they don’t Care why should anyone else. That’s a huge factor

DPWTurAX4AE-tq9.jpg

1 minute ago, MX3 said:

maybe if tickets weren't so damn expensive. some of the shittier seats are still over 200 bucks...what gives??

I’m sure part of the reason for that is to prevent scalpers from purchasing a bunch at one time. I feel like they’ll lower them as the particular show is closer if they don’t sell. Regardless of that the show is selling just fine. NY Post is such trash they’re the same “newspaper” that posted the smear article comparing Taylor to britney. They’re just rats who will post anything for a click

13 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Lmao Gaga's doing a lot worse than Briney and her show starts next month :jackk:

Also this is her first Vegas residency while Britney's been there for 4 years already and toured this year.

Britney's name alone is more than enough to sell anything.

You guys are such liars. Ppl can go look for themselves on ticketmaster and see there are few to none tickets left for gaga’s Show. I just looked and the first day is completely sold out. 

A random Thursday in May has maybe 50 tickets left. 

Why lie when we all can look 

Gaga

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/lady-gaga-enigma/event/2E0054EDEE8D1024?f_PPL=true&ab=efeat5786v1

Correct me if I’m wrong. Pink is resale?

4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

You guys are such liars. Ppl can go look for themselves on ticketmaster and see there are few to none tickets left for gaga’s Show. I just looked and the first day is completely sold out. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5796617

9 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Gaga

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/lady-gaga-enigma/event/2E0054EDEE8D1024?f_PPL=true&ab=efeat5786v1

Correct me if I’m wrong. Pink is resale?

That's the first show though and has been on sale for months. Britney's tickets have been on sale for less than 2 weeks and we're still 3 and a half month away from the first show and her tickets are more expensive. Give her a break:orangu:

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

It’s true. Britney fans are lying. 

Tha article says that Gaga has sold 100% of her tickets which is not true and makes Britney look like a flop when she's actually selling half the tickets with just te announcement.

Britney will release an album and do some promo and she'll break Jlo's record at the opening night. Bookmark me if you want :lessons:

Archived