Get Your Coins Out! Britney’s 'Domination' Ticket Sales Are Reportedly Struggling

britneyausfan

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems to be selling at a normal pace... It was recently announced, it's 3 months away, and she wrapped her last residency less than a year ago. I'm sure they will beef up promo a bit after the holidays. I have literally zero concern. If we get to February and the needle has barely moved, then there'd be cause for concern. I can't wait to see the new show!

On 11/3/2018 at 9:52 PM, really really cool guy said:

They won't do anything if they keep selling so well :juggingu:

And there is nothing to be happy about it. Good Vegas numbers are tragic for her career and for us fans u know? But yeah, let's keep bragging about her amazing Vegas numbers while her career goes to the trash bin. 

As always with the media, they need stories and headlines and they don't care if whether what they report is true or not

The media is trying to say Britney upcoming residency is a flop even though its only November 7th and the residency does not start until February.  Mind you, a residency never sells like a tour which is something the media and some of the public has a hard time understanding.  As the more tickets sell leading up February 13th to beyond, watch the media be very quiet since positive news does not sell.

The media is responsible for people's opinion on a subject cuz obviously, not everyone can think by themselves. So of course they'll believe it's a flop. When the media decides something... It's been decided. But in reality, she hasn't even started her promo circuit yet. There's just been an announcement. The show will sell. Plus it can't be compared to Gaga's, it's her first residency and she had to cancel the Joanne World Tour so a lot of people want to see her.

She deserves it....... 

she didn't even move her f**king lips during the annoucement for **** sake, how deos she expect people to go and buy her tickets

everyone is getting tired of her even her fans, i am !

POM was a bad show in terms of dancing, outfits, make up, M&G, stage presence...... she really needs to step it up big time, i think it's her last chance

2 hours ago, TeaWaiter said:

She deserves it....... 

she didn't even move her f**king lips during the annoucement for **** sake, how deos she expect people to go and buy her tickets

everyone is getting tired of her even her fans, i am !

POM was a bad show in terms of dancing, outfits, make up, M&G, stage presence...... she really needs to step it up big time, i think it's her last chance

Last chance for what?

Archived