Britney Spears' First-Ever Single "Baby One More Time" Turns 20-Years-Old Today!

Mc54

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the awkward moment when you realize she has become into a CULT act that only produces merch for a very small niche... :(

No huge performance, no huge single... no... nothing hahaha

hahaha this kind of sad and kind of funny... I NEED THERAPY TO ACCEPT HER MAINSTREAM DAYS ARE OVER :hideous:

Ok but on a more serious note, you gotta be freakin kidding me... :( 20 years and we get overpriced, tacky merchandise. I was actually hoping for a new Singles Collection with FF, BJ, and Glory added that would also maybe come with a DVD with all her music videos, some bts of the MVs or tours, and maybe also some of her best performances or some interviews. Or heck, maybe even a box set that comes with all of her albums. I would definitely buy either of those in a heartbeat.

LOL but I have to remember that this is Team B and we know very, very well that they do a spectacular job in the merchandising department.  :jj:

On 10/19/2018 at 12:44 PM, rck92 said:

This is what they doing for the anniversary? I wasn’t expecting a 2nd disappointment today. They could’ve at least added the CD with all the bonus/bside tracks.

Calm TF down. There’s obviously a BOMT medley coming up in Domination.

On 10/19/2018 at 7:00 PM, ~ мccнιcĸen ~ said:

Ok but on a more serious note, you gotta be freakin kidding me... :( 20 years and we get overpriced, tacky merchandise. I was actually hoping for a new Singles Collection with FF, BJ, and Glory added that would also maybe come with a DVD with all her music videos, some bts of the MVs or tours, and maybe also some of her best performances or some interviews. Or heck, maybe even a box set that comes with all of her albums. I would definitely buy either of those in a heartbeat.

LOL but I have to remember that this is Team B and we know very, very well that they do a spectacular job in the merchandising department.  :jj:

My god... we’re in 2018. Aren’t you aware that Greatest Hits and DVDs simply DON’T sell anymore. The music industry has changed and so should you. It’s called Streaming. It’s not only Britney. The only things that sell now are concert tickets, vinyls and  vintage fashion. I think only Madge still releases DVDs. Get with the program. It’s not Team B’s fault as you like to put it. Omg I think it’s Team B’s fault that Trump was elected right?

The real celebration will come when Britney performs a medley of BOMT songs in Domination.

Downvote me all you want but you know damn well I’m right. :checkit:

Archived