Britney Spears' First-Ever Single "Baby One More Time" Turns 20-Years-Old Today!

Mc54

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get that they wanted to get in orders before Christmas, but it's a little annoying that BOMT came out in 1999 haha.

Even though every is really girly and ugly, I like that they kept the design fitting with the original designs. Would be annoying if they tried to modernize it. That being said, I dont think there's anything in there for me. Gonna get the vinyl on Amazon. Annoying that we now have 3 pressings and still no Oops or BOMT bsides

I think these are really good bundles but the price is too expensive for me. 

4 minutes ago, rck92 said:

This is what they doing for the anniversary? I wasn’t expecting a 2nd disappointment today. They could’ve at least added the CD with all the bonus/bside tracks.

That would be nice but to be fair, i think we already have every unreleased song and a bunch of cool remixes from the album on the internet. personally, i like the idea of having them like that. 

1 minute ago, samwoods321 said:

I think these are really good bundles but the price is too expensive for me. 

That would be nice but to be fair, i think we already have every unreleased song and a bunch of cool remixes from the album on the internet. personally, i like the idea of having them like that. 

That’s true but maybe with an additional DVD or download with old footage of that era. Music videos, live shows etc... 

Archived