Exhale Reacts: A Bit Of Britney’s Pitbull Collab “I Feel So Free With You” Has Hit The Internet

bizi

9 minutes ago, LionHeart said:

sabi snapped Drop Dead. that's an awesome underrated collab. :schoolingtime:i wish that song were of her instead of britney tbh.

and excuse me but  marc anthony and pitbull are annoying af. specially marc anthony, he has the worst discography ever. and pitbull is just generic af. based on this said, i don't need to listen the song to know it's going to be a mess. 

clubs will playing it for a while cause it's pitbull and britney. and that's it.

she will probably look like a ******** on the video once again. oh but her fanbase loves the deleted make me video,, disgusting.

so yeah. the song is going to be a mess.:uknowit:

Sis, don't be expecting a video appearance from Britney. ***** hasn't got time for videos when she's getting her vocal lessons ready for Dominance :demi:

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, CristMont said:

I know :yesplease:

I heard beyonke is coming tho :jlostare:

Beyonka waiting for Britney to release something so she releases her surprise collection of 5 movie-like musicals on all platforms: :evilpatrick:

Britney waiting for Beyoncé to release something so she releases her single/album and flops so she doesn't have to promote it: :evilpatrick:  

24 minutes ago, LionHeart said:

sabi snapped Drop Dead. that's an awesome underrated collab. :schoolingtime:i wish that song were of her instead of britney tbh.

and excuse me but  marc anthony and pitbull are annoying af. specially marc anthony, he has the worst discography ever. and pitbull is just generic af. based on this said, i don't need to listen the song to know it's going to be a mess. 

clubs will playing it for a while cause it's pitbull and britney. and that's it.

she will probably look like a ******** on the video once again. oh but her fanbase loves the deleted make me video,, disgusting.

so yeah. the song is going to be a mess.:uknowit:

Okay, so don't listen to the collab when it comes out.

:ririshade2:

You can't :gimmemoar: you'll have it on repeat 

Please no need for drama

52 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

Music is at an all time low for sure. This was the first year in a long time where I didn’t have a song of the summer. 

i can't even imagine next year being any better. at this point every kind of song structure has been used probably, are there even ways of creating new melodies left?

40 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Beyonka waiting for Britney to release something so she releases her surprise collection of 5 movie-like musicals on all platforms: :evilpatrick:

Britney waiting for Beyoncé to release something so she releases her single/album and flops so she doesn't have to promote it: :evilpatrick:  

Accurate sis :jlostare:

33 minutes ago, Dirk said:

THEY should release that song with a big radio deal and hopefully, it will pick up with the public like Scream & Shout.

They spent there budget already. It all went to the vegas announcement visual :jj:

Oh and britney happened to walk through it

Archived