Exhale Reacts: A Bit Of Britney’s Pitbull Collab “I Feel So Free With You” Has Hit The Internet

bizi

It actually does kinda sound like a bop.  I loathe Pitbull, but I can vibe with some new **** Britney vocals over a hot beat after this torturous few years with no new material.  And if it does get released, maybe she’ll actually get another hit finally...and it may help create buzz for B10.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Mike08183 said:

It makes sense to release it this month considering she just announced her new residency and today was BOMT 20th anniversary... then again they never do anything that makes sense :tehe:

Well we don’t know if it’s her song or pitbull’s. They might not have say when or if it’s ever released 

Were you all really here waiting for something fun, different, quality, and dynamic when it has PITBULL? :umok:

He is the king of making money off the basic ******* in the world who forget that he recycles all his lyrics and melodies for his own trash music. It's trough food for farm animals.

This sounds like another safe, mediocre-but-somewhat-catchy song that will have a catchy-but-tacky little music video that is going to be lame. It's like her team is completely allergic to the idea that she should just have her own singles, without features. We haven't had that since "Perfume". It's been FIVE YEARS.

Archived