Exhale Reacts: A Bit Of Britney’s Pitbull Collab “I Feel So Free With You” Has Hit The Internet

bizi

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.
6 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

I have full expectations that team B will **** it all up so I’m not as excited as I used to be for this stuff.... If it even actually exists and hasn’t been scrapped.  

it's been months of DEAD charts, nothing but Drake and Maroon 5 for WEEKS! freaking release it already!!! :tiffdrink:

Guest Brichney.
7 minutes ago, LionHeart said:

no thanks. :hideous:

it's going to be a huge mess. 

who cares? new music, new video... sth to keep her relevant on the radio, better than nothing tbh :heresthetea:

Guest Brichney.
2 minutes ago, CristMont said:

I know :yesplease:

I heard beyonke is coming tho :jlostare:

didn't she release an album with her handler that flopped harder than Brenda Johnson? :ohi:

Guest Brichney.
4 minutes ago, LionHeart said:

i guess theres many fans that are thirsty for something new so i feel the pain.

but still the worst collab ever of hers.:heresthetea:

Will I Am, tho :heresthetea:

2 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

Will I Am, tho :heresthetea:

omg i love scream and shout :schoolingtime: that song stills huge in clubs here. and also Work ***** was the best song Will i am give to britney.

Just now, Williamm91 said:

Let's not forget Chillin' with you

omg i haven't listened to that song since the release day. yeah her worst feat right here.

9 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

"I'M ******* YOU"

Giving the gays what they want. Brinni alpha top screwing us all :demi:

Next time someone ask me "Why are you so obsessed with Britney? Do you find her pretty? Is she attractive to you?" 
I tell "I like to be ****** by her" :whatitellu:

13 minutes ago, Williamm91 said:

1. You haven't heard it yet

2. She collabed with Sabi.........

sabi snapped Drop Dead. that's an awesome underrated collab. :schoolingtime:i wish that song were of her instead of britney tbh.

and excuse me but  marc anthony and pitbull are annoying af. specially marc anthony, he has the worst discography ever. and pitbull is just generic af. based on this said, i don't need to listen the song to know it's going to be a mess. 

clubs will playing it for a while cause it's pitbull and britney. and that's it.

she will probably look like a ******** on the video once again. oh but her fanbase loves the deleted make me video,, disgusting.

so yeah. the song is going to be a mess.:uknowit:

Archived