Exhale Reacts: A Bit Of Britney’s Pitbull Collab “I Feel So Free With You” Has Hit The Internet

bizi

2 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

OH IT IS EITHER THAT OR THEY ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO WAIT FOR PEOPLE TO DOMINATE THE CHARTS SO THAT THEY WONT BE NUMBER ONE. 

I know but the charts are dynamic, music is released constantly, plus if it's a Pitbull song then it would be up to his team at this point, and they could be waiting for a special time that suits them, or when they think the song may perform better. We just don't know for sure. 

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

I’m confused, so we know it’s real, pitbull confirmed it, it got leaked, we know it’s there but when is it going to be released. A whole tour went by where they could’ve performed it every show but they didn’t. They could’ve released it at the amas or the Latin amas but they didn’t. I’m pretty sure her team knows it got leaked so they know we know. But it’s still not released. I’ve seen somewhere that radio stations have it so I’m confused. Does anyone have any rumors about it? Hoping they are making a mv but I doubt it. I can already tell it sounds better than ugly flop so like :outwithit: i better get something before pomination starts

Archived