Exhale Reacts: A Bit Of Britney’s Pitbull Collab “I Feel So Free With You” Has Hit The Internet

bizi

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

:demi: btw i think i can hear marc anthony's vocals on the second snippet even tho i dont know how he sounds like :demi:

Do u hear it? 

omg yes that marc anthony. i never believed the marc anthony part, its such a weird match with Britney if you ask me. but i guess its confirmed now.

16 minutes ago, JKW said:

omg yes that marc anthony. i never believed the marc anthony part, its such a weird match with Britney if you ask me. but i guess its confirmed now.

Idk i can hear his voice in the second snippet . I distinguished it because he sounds like that song " rain over me". Then britney's voice comes ag the end i think 

16 minutes ago, camerasareflashin' said:

Marc Anthony is like the Michael Jackson of salsa music, this could be iconicccccc. 

Well sis . If you're familiar with the michael jackson of salsa music , then do us a favour and listen to the second snippet :demi:

Can u hear him , because i can and im only familiar with salsa (hot) sauce and salsa the mexican food joint :demi:

Archived