The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

4 minutes ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

Given the background that we have it's not looking good for her.

She wasn't great on POM tour. All those tics, moving back and forth to fill in the time where she's supposed to be doing a choreography because she's out of time moving as an ADHD kid is not doing great.

did u even go to the tour?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. these events always give us a 1000 memorable gifs 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9940-1379431239-17.

2. good job on not leaking the title of the residency :bareclap:

3. low key thought she was gonna start the POM Work ***** performance when she got down the stairs :gloria: ...without a mic :gloria:

4. best speech she gave in years :crying1:

5. totally recognized that fanmade megamix lolz :nynod:

6. so happy I went to see the new Halloween movie instead of staying here so I could just fast-forward the entire thing after :well:

7. where's the new album tho? :hideous:

Just now, Khoazie said:

I’m such a flop fan for not knowing this info. 

Actually after The X Factor, LA Reid tried to get her under his record company because she was missing only one album before fulfilling the original JIVE contract.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/480544/la-reid-courts-britney-spears-for-record-deal

And in 2014 she signed the new contract with RCA.

https://variety.com/2014/music/news/britney-spears-interview-las-vegas-residency-1201293159/

2 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

So what happened? No time to read all the pages, she appeared and that's all? Lmao :orangu:

she appeared on stage, attempted to sign a fans vinyl before before being rushed to her car without saying a word lol

1 minute ago, Jean-Philippe said:

1. these events always give us a 1000 memorable gifs 

2. good job on not leaking the title of the residency

3. low key thought she was gonna start the POM Work ***** performance when she got down the stairs :gloria: without a mic :gloria:

4. best speech she gave in years :crying1:

***** me too omg :unreal:

6 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

Glory is many people's fav albums of Britney 20 years into her career

The last album is GOOD

POMney on tour was good, she was energized, pretty, fierce and put on a show. My bf is more into like hip hop not even a fan but he said it was amazing when i dragged him to the london date. 

Exhellers care about things that are trivial and stupid tbh

if Britney was such a mess, then go stan someone else

u will also soon realize all other popstars are messy as ****

Gaga look at her new interviews, she can hardly move her face

Madonna is cringy af lately on social media

Rihanna is amazing and cool, but she hasn't made any pop songs in a while

J.Lo dances amazingly, but she's so boring with her perfect hair, perfect face. and her catalog is uninspired

Beyonce is amazing, but when was the last time she did an interview or seen interacting with fans? 

if u look really hard at it, Britney still is the quintessential popstar, and she never bores us too long, be grateful.

Gotta love our quintessential queen of the mutes and of ignoring Ellen’s correspondent while using the woman’s channel for promotion.

XoZ1Zk.gif

7 minutes ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

She's missing three albums. Glory was the first one under the new contract.

You're right. She's subjected to 3 more albums before she can retire which could lead to this residency being 2 years + 3 years extended depended on earnings like POM was. In them 5 years she could easily release 2 and then release her final before leaving. She only signed this deal for "Creative control" apparently 

1 minute ago, It'sJodieeB!tch said:

https://variety.com/2014/music/news/britney-spears-interview-las-vegas-residency-1201293159/ signed in 2014 for "More creative controlfor 4 more more albums". Glory was the first to be released from that deal. She actually has 3 more left :crying4: we can breathe...for now. She ain't going anywhere for the next 10 years just yet :cuteneylaugh:

Ok thank you for relieving some of my anxiety. Ten years should be enough time to transition into a world without new Britney music right? :decisions:

Archived