The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

4 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

This fanbase never hits rockbottom with Britney and her bulldozer digging deeper and deeper

XoZ1Zk.gif

I can’t stop staring lol. Flawless 

2 minutes ago, It'sJodieeB!tch said:

OMG I just re-watched it and whoever said about her wanting to sign the guys Vinyl was right. The bodyguards pushed her slightly away from signing it... wtf! Her team is a f**king joke! 

Once again B-Team ***** Up. The world needs images of Britney signing for her fans :yesplease:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Khoazie said:

I can’t stop staring lol. Flawless 

Once again B-Team ***** Up. The world needs images of Britney signing for her fans :yesplease:

She actually looked so chuffed and happy to see a vinyl...then her mess of a team had to disappoint her by refusing her to sign it. She looks as if she made a hand signal to him to ask if he wants it signed and got pushed to continue walking... What a mess. :beylaugh:

1 minute ago, It'sJodieeB!tch said:

5.02 to see just how her team treats her 

Ok I’m slow tonight but whoever pointed out her face looks similar to the Pepsi ad is right! :gerlwat:

1 minute ago, Khoazie said:

Ok I’m slow tonight but whoever pointed out her face looks similar to the Pepsi ad is right! :gerlwat:

It's not britney doesnt have passion anymore, I dont think shes happy under RCA. I mean she doesnt even get to a sign a vinyl now without being pushed away lmao! And yeah the face is similar! i love the artwork though! 

41 minutes ago, Fudgeney said:

If she sucks so much why do you still stan? I mean I get what your saying but obviously shes still doing something right to keep your attention on this forum

I’m only here for new music. Which we probably will never get. 

Its a free forum. I come on here for all pop news as well. 

Doesnt take away with how disrespectful she is to her fans. 

2 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

Is VERY similar but it's not the same. It's like Kenzo shoot lol

This time Randee didn't use the same pic (as she did with that tragic private show outtake  last year lol)

47 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I wonder what kind of backlash Ellen may see because of this. It was a huge letdown and Ellen isn’t really known for that. Britney could have actually made an “announcement”, and introduce the show. But she didn’t. This was a huge misstep for both of them.

We all assumed they had it all planned beforehand, but maybe it WAS really Ellen's idea to broadcast it on her YT channel, believing it was gonna be huge. I mean, that would explained Britney's surprised face after Ellen's offer, because maybe she knew it wasn't gonna be a big deal, but was like "sure, go ahead and livestream it"  :raven::tifflmao:

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

were you flirting with the guy or you were just nervous? :haha:

Haha I peeped that too :demi:

2 minutes ago, It'sJodieeB!tch said:

It's not britney doesnt have passion anymore, I dont think shes happy under RCA. I mean she doesnt even get to a sign a vinyl now without being pushed away lmao! And yeah the face is similar! i love the artwork though! 

Me too! It’s about time Team B gives us elevated visuals! 

Archived