The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, It'sJodieeB!tch said:

I'll be 38 :beylaugh: Yeah am cool with that tbh! Still, even if Im 50 id cry when britney leaves :shadelaugh:

Same boo (not the age but the crying) 

:kyliecry:

2 minutes ago, CristMont said:

Who is that hottie with brit? her publicist?

44279887_10218627220258459_8015021488212

This image is amazing :orangu:

12 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

Glory is many people's fav albums of Britney 20 years into her career

The last album is GOOD

POMney on tour was good, she was energized, pretty, fierce and put on a show. My bf is more into like hip hop not even a fan but he said it was amazing when i dragged him to the london date. 

Exhellers care about things that are trivial and stupid tbh

if Britney was such a mess, then go stan someone else

u will also soon realize all other popstars are messy as ****

Gaga look at her new interviews, she can hardly move her face

Madonna is cringy af lately on social media

Rihanna is amazing and cool, but she hasn't made any pop songs in a while

J.Lo dances amazingly, but she's so boring with her perfect hair, perfect face. and her catalog is uninspired

Beyonce is amazing, but when was the last time she did an interview or seen interacting with fans? 

if u look really hard at it, Britney still is the quintessential popstar, and she never bores us too long, be grateful.

This. Dramatic ******* should go :juggingu:

10 minutes ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

Actually after The X Factor, LA Reid tried to get her under his record company because she was missing only one album before fulfilling the original JIVE contract.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/480544/la-reid-courts-britney-spears-for-record-deal

And in 2014 she signed the new contract with RCA.

https://variety.com/2014/music/news/britney-spears-interview-las-vegas-residency-1201293159/

My god I miss Jive Records. And LA Reid is a crook. Didn’t he bleed TLC and Toni Braxton dry?

The only thing that make me keep save my stand card is the nostalgia ... she was the best human being and an amazing performer. :tiffanycries:

now she still deliver quality aka glory not Brenda broccoli, but in terms of personality, work ethic and talent... she is not here anymore. 

Archived