The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

4 minutes ago, It'sJodieeB!tch said:

Didn't she extend it during Femme Fatale? I remember something going around during that era about her contract subjections. It tallies to 10 so she will be free soon! 

The Jive Records original contract was 8 albums (which was Britney Jean) and after that I think she signed a 4 album contract with RCA in 2014.

In a new interview with "Variety", Britney confirmed that as of 2014 she renewed her contract with RCA records and is currently recording new music and it seems that her new contract has given her more creative freedom when it comes to her music.
https://variety.com/2014/music/news/britney-spears-interview-las-vegas-residency-1201293159/

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, It'sJodieeB!tch said:

Jord, what if this is her final residency? (1 more album to go) You'll have no britney news :crying2:

I think about this all of the time. I wonder if Britney will finally retire, and move back to Kentwood and never be seen again. What would all of us do? I confess, I spend waay too much time obsessing over this woman. 

1 minute ago, It'sJodieeB!tch said:

Britney: Spin me baby one more time! The residency at MGM Home for the elderly. Coming soon! 

:slayney:

Look for me boo, I’ll be the little old Asian man hopefully with a cane 

2 minutes ago, Fudgeney said:

Girll I agree Britney can and should do much better than she has been but yall are literally mad when you havent even given this new residency a chance yet

Given the background that we have it's not looking good for her.

1 minute ago, Via Infinito said:

she was great on POM tour like 90% of the time tho

I really don't get the issue with exhell at all

My London show of POM was so much more fun and exciting compared Artrave from Gaga I went to a few years ago

Britney was amazing as a performer

She wasn't great on POM tour. All those tics, moving back and forth to fill in the time where she's supposed to be doing a choreography because she's out of time moving as an ADHD kid is not doing great.

Just now, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I think about this all of the time. I wonder if Britney will finally retire, and move back to Kentwood and never be seen again. What would all of us do? I confess, I spend waay too much time obsessing over this woman. 

It’s all we’ve ever known...

Just now, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Exactly why im worried what the outcome is going to be after all this. 1/2 more albums left on her contract. What then? Will she resign another deal for another 4 albums or will she go on living her life and being a full time mum :crying2: I don't think I could go the rest of my life without britney music. She may go self employed in the future finally though and release her own stuff "Hey guy's. Now I'm free. Here is original doll. Love brit xoxo" I AM HERE FOR THAT! :yasqueen::beylaugh:

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

She hasn’t improved in any area In so long. Actions speak louder than words and Britney has neither. 

Why should most of us be positive when there has been no indication of a change in so long. 

Bbma was a start but one good thing in 5 years is not good. 

Glory is many people's fav albums of Britney 20 years into her career

The last album is GOOD

POMney on tour was good, she was energized, pretty, fierce and put on a show. My bf is more into like hip hop not even a fan but he said it was amazing when i dragged him to the london date. 

Exhellers care about things that are trivial and stupid tbh

if Britney was such a mess, then go stan someone else

u will also soon realize all other popstars are messy as ****

Gaga look at her new interviews, she can hardly move her face

Madonna is cringy af lately on social media

Rihanna is amazing and cool, but she hasn't made any pop songs in a while

J.Lo dances amazingly, but she's so boring with her perfect hair, perfect face. and her catalog is uninspired

Beyonce is amazing, but when was the last time she did an interview or seen interacting with fans? 

if u look really hard at it, Britney still is the quintessential popstar, and she never bores us too long, be grateful.

She couldnt even apear in  the event you know? Its just a f**king announcment. Stopbeing so f**king dramatic. She is still geting number ones singles on iTunes. Mariah carey has 5millons views in her last vídeo. And she is a legend. So stop with the hate.  I wanna see you all when she put a new vídeo or single. You people are so bipolar that hurts. I f**king love the promo pic and the title and theme

2 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

I’m such a flop fan for not knowing this info. 

https://variety.com/2014/music/news/britney-spears-interview-las-vegas-residency-1201293159/ signed in 2014 for "More creative controlfor 4 more more albums". Glory was the first to be released from that deal. She actually has 3 more left :crying4: we can breathe...for now. She ain't going anywhere for the next 10 years just yet :cuteneylaugh:

Archived