The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Nnnn what other fanbase gets treated like horseshit like this? :cackling:

Exactly and Britney said it herself everything is too "in control" she said she couldn't even relate to someone in jail cause she has no clue of a time shes getting out of this alleged neverending C Ship reportedly.

It's beyond sad that this woman going on 40 is cuffed yet shes able to perform, make music, sing and be in the business, but when it comes to her money and personal decisions they control her.

Jamie and Larry and the team have Britney under wraps , she said her life is boring, we don't see her get to drink.

This woman worked so hard yet all her hard work is being controlled for over a decade now.

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

This excuse is so lame. 

We all have to work. Ppl at 80 are still working so they can afford insurance. They work hard. 

Britney is 36 and should be able to say a few words and sing her own songs. 

I read the excuses and than see comments about how she needs out of the cship. 

I mean I agree she is capable of so much more that POM but you havent even given this new residency a chance? You just watched an announcement on the ellen youtube channel which ill admit was a bit under whelming but the promo looks amazing, she looks amazing, and the choreographers are better. 

And if she disappoints again? I’ll continue to stan because she’ll forever be a legend to me

2 minutes ago, It'sJodieeB!tch said:

i gave up on live chat ages ago! Lol All fans saying new album. new album...Giving themselves meltdowns. :cuteneylaugh:

Honestly the spectacle of it all and me being to get excited for a few seconds still was exciting for my old self lol

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Ppl say they want her happy and that would be the best thing for her. 

She doesn’t care about her music or performances. 

If this was 2011 and before of course because she doing stuff for us but now it’s more of a milking. 

That's RCA though not britney. I have a funny feeling this is it now hence it's called "Domination". 10 album contract shes on her last one. Someone said this residency was only signed for two years which means her album could be due next year. I think Brit will be taking a break after this. She won't have any contractual agreements anymore after this finishes and one more album is released. Freedom, at last! 

I wonder what kind of backlash Ellen may see because of this. It was a huge letdown and Ellen isn’t really known for that. Britney could have actually made an “announcement”, and introduce the show. But she didn’t. This was a huge misstep for both of them. 

I hope thst she releases a new album. That’s the most i can hope for, at this point. I don’t really know what to think about her anymore. In some ways, many ways Britney as we love and know her is gone. For good. And all that’s left is this walking talking Britney Bot. The girl from Kenteood turned America’s eternal millennial pop super star as we love her is dead. She only exists in music, online videos, DVDs, pictures, magazines and in our childhood memories. 

Britney left us a pretty long time ago. I’d say it was that night she was found by paparazzi crying with her dog outside at night on the sidewalk. It’s been a long time and she’s going gone back to that Barbie world they made to imprison her to exploit and make money off of her. She’s turning into Cher. I love her, but Britney can not turn this overdone pop star trick into her 70s. She can’t do it this way forever. 

Id love her to take a nice long break to focus on nothing but her family and life away from Hollywood. Do that that and find Britney again, then come back with a new album to express all of that. Something like Jewel or Sherel Crowe. Maybe a little country. That would be nice. 

5 minutes ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

Madonna is not the main girl in pop anymore, Cher is not the main girl in pop anymore and they still deliver when they perform even when they almost have the double of age as Britney.

Y'all Britards need to understand that critical fans are not holding on to the past and wanting her to become DWADney/Onyxney, this is about delivering a consistent show. It's not fair for the fans because all of them pay the same amount of money for a ticket and it's 50/50 if she'll do good or not. It's called taking her job seriously. It's her job if she doesn't wanna do it then stay at home, keep on doing fashion runways in the hall of your house or go to Starbucks. She lacks work ethic and she reaaaally needs it right now and you can see that she's losing fans left and right.

We're asking for a decent job from her. Not zumba choreos, messy hair, terrible make up and costumes that look like they were bought from Savers.

Girll I agree Britney can and should do much better than she has been but yall are literally mad when you havent even given this new residency a chance yet

1 minute ago, It'sJodieeB!tch said:

That's RCA though not britney. I have a funny feeling this is it now hence it's called "Domination". 10 album contract shes on her last one. Someone said this residency was only signed for two years which means her album could be due next year. I think Brit will be taking a break after this. She won't have any contractual agreements anymore after this finishes and one more album is released. Freedom, at last! 

I don't remember if she signed a 4-album contract before or after BJ.

5 minutes ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

Madonna is not the main girl in pop anymore, Cher is not the main girl in pop anymore and they still deliver when they perform even when they almost have the double of age as Britney.

Y'all Britards need to understand that critical fans are not holding on to the past and wanting her to become DWADney/Onyxney, this is about delivering a consistent show. It's not fair for the fans because all of them pay the same amount of money for a ticket and it's 50/50 if she'll do good or not. It's called taking her job seriously. It's her job if she doesn't wanna do it then stay at home, keep on doing fashion runways in the hall of your house or go to Starbucks. She lacks work ethic and she reaaaally needs it right now and you can see that she's losing fans left and right.

We're asking for a decent job from her. Not zumba choreos, messy hair, terrible make up and costumes that look like they were bought from Savers.

she was great on POM tour like 90% of the time tho

I really don't get the issue with exhell at all

My London show of POM was so much more fun and exciting compared Artrave from Gaga I went to a few years ago

Britney was amazing as a performer

1 minute ago, Fudgeney said:

I mean I agree she is capable of so much more that POM but you havent even given this new residency a chance? You just watched an announcement on the ellen youtube channel which ill admit was a bit under whelming but the promo looks amazing, she looks amazing, and the choreographers are better. 

And if she disappoints again? I’ll continue to stan because she’ll forever be a legend to me

She hasn’t improved in any area In so long. Actions speak louder than words and Britney has neither. 

Why should most of us be positive when there has been no indication of a change in so long. 

Bbma was a start but one good thing in 5 years is not good. 

Just now, It'sJodieeB!tch said:

1 minute ago, It'sJodieeB!tch said:

I hope if this is her finale, she really makes a EU tour towards the end like POM. Bring it on the road....one last time. Maybe she'll make another movie too :cuteneylaugh: We can only dream :bcutelaugh:

Not going to lie, when she’s 80 and doing a gig in Atlantic City, in a wheelchair, I’ll go :raven:

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

She hasn’t improved in any area In so long. Actions speak louder than words and Britney has neither. 

Why should most of us be positive when there has been no indication of a change in so long. 

Bbma was a start but one good thing in 5 years is not good. 

If she sucks so much why do you still stan? I mean I get what your saying but obviously shes still doing something right to keep your attention on this forum

Archived