Fans React To Britney’s Announcement Inception On ‘Ellen’

Jordan Miller

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ellen and Britney had fun interviews/skits in the earlier days, but the last time she was on that show Ellen was making Britney look so diva and pretentious (like Mariah is known for).  Hopefully, this one is better. 

Ryan is such a sweetie and he's a former Mouseketeer like she was so that's awesome. :) 

1 hour ago, kasavas said:

it's sad how we're used to her new face and she actually can look great to us now but the GP remembers 2008ney and they're always incredibly shocked by the way she looks. are they mean or are we used to her new look? :umsaywhat:

I mean I often wonder if she looks bad and we're just used to her face and we really can't see that. then I remember BBMAs in 2016 and VMAney and I'm like that's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, whoever can't see how perfect she looks is blind :makeitrain:

She confuses me :yesokay:

Theu made the exact same comments about 2008ney though. They expect to see 2001ney for some odd reason.

2 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

“Buy prerogative”

”prerogative is a term of

endearment” “my boys are great”

” I like rice, I’m boring”

”Brad Pitt”

ellen: new music 

brinni :idkha:

:hahaha:

Britney: "Yeah I remember when me and Brad Pitt were part of the mmc. We were rehearsing backstage and out of nowhere he asked me to say: it's Britney *****. I found it funny but yeah, that's how it all happened."

7 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Britney: "Yeah I remember when me and Brad Pitt were part of the mmc. We were rehearsing backstage and out of nowhere he asked me to say: it's Britney *****. I found it funny but yeah, that's how it all happened." Britney Jean was born, like 2 years ago. The most dancing I've ever done :tiffhair: " 

10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Britney: "Yeah I remember when me and Brad Pitt were part of the mmc. We were rehearsing backstage and out of nowhere he asked me to say: it's Britney *****. I found it funny but yeah, that's how it all happened."  Britney Jean was born, like 2 years ago. The most dancing I've ever done. It doesn't sound so great all the time but I do my best:tiffhair: " 

2 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

Seriously can not she dress more casual?Please,Larry stops dressing her like a **** star.What a bad taste she has to choose his boyfriends.I would have loved it if she had been Ryan's girlfriend or Wade's girlfriend instead Justin's.

Larry has never had anything to do with what Britney wears

That's what Britney wanted to wear

2 minutes ago, Ashwin said:

Also, Britney can and should dress however she wants. Im sure the pressure to look perfect in her early days was alot on her, so her being comfortable to go out and look how she wants is amazing. 

No. That’s where you’re wrong. Britney on her off days can dress like a bum. Idc. But if you’re making an appearance somewhere whether it’s at an award show, radio show, talk show, best believe you better have your glam squad with you. We’re already so used to her dressing like **** on her off days, but when it’s for her actual job? Come on..

Archived